Extra Boy Pro main page won't show up in Audacity

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whale wrote:No I don't have 29.95$ for that, and we have to answer a form to download a demo.
Well, you shouldn't spend $29.95 before trying the demo anyway. Name and email address is not so much to ask though.

yes dimi, it is the second time I have contact with you, and I m agree with you!
Space boy : I sent mail to wavosaur devs (for other things), and the answer was very cool & constructive. It's not always the case with other devs. I remarked that it's often the free soft devs, the more reactive.

dimitrievski wrote:
Space Boy wrote: There are so many basic VST bugs reported in the Wavosaur forum that it is obviously not yet a mature host application. When it has such simple VST bugs as not being able to auto resize the plug-in window, then it is pointless to talk about any specific plug-in working or not.
I still think it would be more constructive to contact the devs about this problem instead of talking shit @ KVR.
OK, go ahead, please do that. Point me to the thread when you're done.

Name and email address is not so much to ask though.
yes I saw that thanks.

But now with spam and other ads campaign, I hate sending my personnal id's. And I don't like fake mails, I always forget the passwords... I m not very young now!

Whale wrote:yes dimi, it is the second time I have contact with you, and I m agree with you!
Space boy : I sent mail to wavosaur devs (for other things), and the answer was very cool & constructive. It's not always the case with other devs. I remarked that it's often the free soft devs, the more reactive.
Like I wrote to dimi. You are the users of Wavosaur. I don't use it - you should contact Wavosaur if you have problems. I remind you that this is the Elevayta forum and the question was about Audacity.

Just a quick note: I downloaded Elevayta Player Boy (thanks, Space Boy) and EBP is working fine. Thanks for all the advice. :)

Whale wrote:yes dimi, it is the second time I have contact with you, and I m agree with you!
I have bought most of the Elevayta line; dealt with Paul on many instances (e.g.adress changes, etc...). I have no complaints, problems, etc... He's very fair and cool about it all, simply put. :tu:
I've got nothing to sell...am I on the right site?

Return to “Elevayta”