Been waiting since 10-26 for download links ***SOLVED!****

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's correct; I ordered on 10-26 , then after completeing pay pal transaction , I then ( a minute or two later) sent an e-mail to the Paul(at) manytone address indicating that of the choices for samples that are all put together in one link ( why?) , I wanted the acoustic bass , kontakt version .
A few hours later , I got an e-mail that said I needed to indicate which sample set I wanted , so I replied to that , again indicating the acoustic , kontakt set .
A week went by with no response, so on sunday I replied again to the only e-mail I have recieved since paying via pay pal. Early Monday I sent another e-mail to the support (at) manytone address.

So approx. 11 days , and no sample set joy .(still hungover from the B-day party?) Neddless to say , I'm pretty underwhelmed with the manytone experience at this point. At least It was ony twelve bucks . :help:
Last edited by brendac on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

And no , there are'nt any e-mails in the spam filter box or deleted box ; which probably means none have even been sent.

I have received no mail from you other than the initial order. On that initial order you had forgot to fill in a section of the form that asked what format you wanted the samples in. So I emailed you immediately to ask.

I just checked and I too do not have any mail from you in my spam box nor did any mail from you come through. So what we have is an email communication error and in no way was I avoiding communication with you.

You could have posted here sooner as this is what alerted me. We always look after our sales usually within minutes or hours of purchasing. Because of the errors somewhere in your emails sent to me, I had no idea you were still waiting as I received nothing.

I'll send you the links now for the Acoustic/Electric Bass. Or was it the Upright Acoustic you wanted?

Sorry for the trouble, wish I had known sooner as I would have been on top of it.
Paul

Okay - upon looking deeper into my spam box I now see some mails from you there. The odd thing is that they were addressed as being sent from my email and they did not list your email on the main email part. Weird.

I apologize again, I had no idea you had emailed me.
Thanks for the patience.
Paul

Did you receive them now?
Paul

Hey brendac,
It's none of my business, I know, and I can understand getting tired waiting nearly two weeks for a download, but in my experience, Paul is a top notch dev, and Manytone is a great company.
I'm glad you got it sorted. Enjoy the bass!

Yes , I got the links now!
I have no Idea as to why the e-mails I sent did'nt get through. Always try to be patient as possible :D ; all is well that ends well.

Thanks

Great, that is good to hear.

I am generally checking my mail and the forums all day so if anyone in the future, feels they got missed due to issues like this then just drop me a PM through KVR or post here in our forum. I know weird things happen with email at times and although not common with our mail server and spam system, they can happen.

Thanks again brendac.
Paul
EDIT - Also thanks for adding "Solved" to the thread title.

Return to “Manytone Music”