1st crash

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i was editing the envelopes in standalone mode while the pattern was playing and got a crash (not cymbol,lol).i'll try to duplicate it.i had nothing else running expept internet.

What envelopes you've been editing specifically? There are lots and lots of them.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

in the MMultiSampler,however i havnt been able to duplicate this so im not sure what happened.

ynot wrote:in the MMultiSampler,however i havnt been able to duplicate this so im not sure what happened.
Well, no software is perfect :-(. I'll take a look if there is not something obvious. However these errors are usually caused by synchronization of mutliple threads, when you are deleting some points from the envelope. But I thought we have fixed all of these problems... damn it :-)...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

i've been trying to duplicate it with no luck so far.

It could be possible that your computer simply couldn't hande you chaning the envelope at the same time as playing...also, if you deleted a envelope point, it might have messedd up the sound it was playing/just about to play and crashed it...just a thought.

ro1000 wrote:It could be possible that your computer simply couldn't hande you chaning the envelope at the same time as playing...also, if you deleted a envelope point, it might have messedd up the sound it was playing/just about to play and crashed it...just a thought.
Yes, if something, it would be something like that. But I tried too, and found nothing... Well, there might be about 10^123 other reasons :-)...
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”