New: vox'd Pro VST

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear friends and customers,

now available: The new "vox'd Pro VST", a sophisticated sample library including Presets powered by the ws4-engine.

The new vox'd Pro VST is the successor of the famous and very popular vox'd VST we have released back in 2005. Now with much larger sample library and over 500 Presets! As one of the most wanted sample category is everything voice related those samples can provide a welcome human touch with real choirs and solo voices for any song and certainly also for further modifications useful for the creation of unique earcatching lines, chords and sound effects. vox'd Pro VST is powered by the acclaimed ws4-engine, an advanced samplerplayer with 4 layers individually programmable and multitimbral, a set of 2-channel multieffects and a handsome library system.

The Sample Library provides Human Voice & Choir, Classical Solo Voice, Synthetic Voice & Choir, Physical Model Choir, 8-Bit Vox, Synthetic VoiceLayer, Instrument/Choir Layer, Synthetic VoiceChords, VoiceScenes, Repeat Voice FX, Vocal Phrase FX, Vocoder, Cartoon, Fantasy, Computer Voice, Human Voice Percussion FX and processed Human Environs. Synthetic voices and choirs are designed with the Synths and Ensembles DX7, VS, Andromeda, Mellotron, VP330, PE2000, Lambda ES50, Pulse, Oberheim OB8, Symphonie O3, JD800, Z1, 800DV, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Microwave, 700S, Trinity and T1 and more.

Price: Euro 79.00, download product (optional CD), size 650 MB with more than 500 Presets, zip data packages. Also available as Library-only product )Euro 69.00) to load with any other ws4-engine compatible VST.

vox'd owners can upgrade to the Pro version by paying the difference in price.

Looking for audio track mp3? Check this here http://www.box.net/shared/ae2oh7kvq2 and here http://www.box.net/shared/1vdjqcl1ee for a 12 minutes audio presentation.

For any questions and order you can always send a mail to us: info@backintimerecords.de .

With kind regards

Julia
Last edited by julia on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We have a lot of orders for vox'd Pro and although it's weekend I'll process them. So you don't have to wait until monday.

Some are asking for the exact upgrade price from their vox'd to the new vox'd Pro. Please consider that there were several prices for vox'd because in the wusik.com times of selling this product there were regular purchases and group buys. And since we took over the distribution it was another price too.

So please submit your sales receipt that we can see how much you paid for the vox'd and to calculate the upgrade balance. If the former purchase was done in US$ we must consider the currency exchange rate.

Example: If you purchased vox'd for US$ 39.95 and now ordering vox'd Pro VST for Euro 79.00 (= US$ 110.00) then the difference in price is US$ 70.05 and that is the amount we charge you for the upgrade then. You'll receive a PayPal invoice and when receiving the PayPal payment confirmation we submit the download links.

The download links are valid for 3 days and up to 4 times each to assure a proper download. The data is splitted into several file packages to make the download easy and secure. There is a PDF with a description how to install the product. It's very easy though.

Best regards

Julia

Hi.
I am interest to buy this product but I can not find it even in store page! when I press vox'd Pro VST the page takes me to TSW Pro VST !! Please I hope to solve the problem ASAP.

Kind regards.

Dear shakuman,

you find it on the TSW product page, just scroll down a bit and there it is: http://www.backintimerecords.de/bitr052.htm

If you want to purchase it in the store, then here is the direct link to the store's vox'd pro page: http://store.bitr.de/product_info.php?c ... ucts_id=39

Indeed the vox'd product line is growing, we should spend an extra product page for vox'd though. I'll put this issue on my next website update schedule.

Best regards

Julia

Hi I own Vox'd. Is it possible just to purchase the Vox'd Pro content? Also can you post a screenshot of the Vox'd Pro skin? Looks cool on the site but it's so small......... :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hi Teksonik,

yes, you can upgrade to the vox'd Pro Library-only version. And you have also access to all our ws-engine skins too as we have a couple. Just send me a mail.

Best regards

Julia

E-mail sent (I used the link in your profile). :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hi Julia,
Also available as Library-only product )Euro 69.00) to load with any other ws4-engine compatible VST.
Does the library work with WS5 as well?

Dear Ronald,

yes, it works with ws5-engine. When we released it in October it was ws4, but a little later we updated everything to ws5. Actually the VST version is ws5 and the SoundSets and Presets can be used for ws5 and ws4.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Julia

Thanks Julia for clearing that up. :)
I'm putting the library on my wish list. Good chance it'll make it my shopping list soon.

Return to “Back In Time Records”