Intermezzo - Nichts zu verlier'n

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

here is another song I wanted to share.

Intermezzo - Nichts zu verlier'n

It features a chorus in German (as well as one verse) and one verse in Italian.

Enjoy!

Regards,
fladd

Hi fladd,
I have listened to a few of your tracks you posted this morning and wanted to give some feedback.
I have some history in hip hop, so I thought I would say that you (or whoever the vocalist is) has a really nice flow and lyrical rhythm (though I have no idea what you are actually saying so that's all I can comment on). Very natural and non-forced delivery of your words and that's a good thing.

The backing music in these tracks is recorded well and mixed cleanly, though it is a little cliche/un-inventive in style. Some of the keyboards sound like straight up presets, but that might be the rage in Italy/Germany right now. Take my critique with a grain of salt, as I'm clueless to Euro hip hop other than a few acts out of the UK.

You seem to have a good enough 'hip pop' sound to make it though, and I wish you success.

Hope this was the kind of feedback you were looking for. :)

Hi and thanks for your feedback!

To be honest I also do not know what is actually cliche at the moment here in Europe :-). But I think that our stuff does not have that much overlap with it. I always try to not orient myself on what is happening in Hip Hop solely, since I also listen to all kinds of musical styles. Regarding the presets: You might even be right here, the main synth could be a preset that I tweaked only slightly. I usually just use what sounds nice to me.

Regards,
fladd

P.S.: I also had a quick listen to the music in your signature. Very nice!

Return to “Music Cafe”