Polyslax - The Angels

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

polyslax wrote::shock:

Wow, very cool drumity! I actually had thought about a reversal of your project some time ago, so it's interesting to see you've had the same idea.

Love it, thanks! :love:
Glad you like it Poly !

Yes, we are all connected and the thoughts and wishes are entering the sea of the collective subconsciousness and shows up here and there ;-)

I think you have detected the contents of my review in the painting ?!
All tranformed by the Miraba:esk way for sure :)

Drumity

this one deserves a bump up! Watch the video drumity made to go with it too!

regards! Slug

Slug (37,2°) wrote:this one deserves a bump up! Watch the video drumity made to go with it too!

regards! Slug
thanks much for the bump, Slug:). This way I found the song, with the weird rhythms, the haunting melodies that fit well with the bass sound, (which to me sound like another rhythm set kind of "over the various drum rhythms", err). For me these are pieces of music, like snapshots, many slowly changing snapshots. Thanks for sharing this, Poly:D Must of course watch the video of drumity!

Thanks so much Slug + Klemperer!
Image Image

wow, it's like broken jazz, disturbing and pleasant at the same time. the end is cool, it get's even more broken, I smiled, I liked, I am inspired to get my frying pan out :D

de la Mancha wrote:wow, it's like broken jazz, disturbing and pleasant at the same time. the end is cool, it get's even more broken, I smiled, I liked, I am inspired to get my frying pan out :D
:lol: Cheers dlm!
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Thanks so much Slug + Klemperer!
:wink:

I wasn't on KvR much lately, so I missed this one in January. Thanks to drumity it resurfaced here at KvR. And it is good!

slug

Return to “Music Cafe”