face first

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is some dark mojo.

face first (bastard mix)

made it with some new tools, still getting adapted to them.

really nice ambient atmospheres, cool layered in sounds giving that dementia feeling.
just wasn't sure about the snare type roll, maybe on another listen I'll understand how it fits

peppered with uhbik. 8)

wavephonic wrote:really nice ambient atmospheres, cool layered in sounds giving that dementia feeling.
just wasn't sure about the snare type roll, maybe on another listen I'll understand how it fits
thanks man.

the drum roll is just a bit more.

great

deep and funky

keeper

Good one mr.me, digging this!
Image Image

Well done, great atmosphere. :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks for checking it out guys. :)

bump

in the night

Sounds really good, Mr. Me. Some cool effects in there and really pleasant atmosphere, too. Any other new tools outside of Uhbik? I was surprised to hear an entire song of yours without a bassline. The vocals are catchy.
Artful track. Thanks for sharing this. :)

Jazzyspoon wrote:Sounds really good, Mr. Me. Some cool effects in there and really pleasant atmosphere, too. Any other new tools outside of Uhbik? I was surprised to hear an entire song of yours without a bassline. The vocals are catchy.
Artful track. Thanks for sharing this. :)
Thanks man!

I stopped using my Waves plugins and started using Sonar's Boost11 and LP64 Multiband compressor on the master.

Return to “Music Cafe”