Announcing Mod271!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Haha. Windows will be fully supported, it's just a matter of biting the bullet.

This looks great! My question is will this work on an ipod touch or only an iphone? Also, how much will the Windows VSTi version be? Thank you very much! Jaime
"The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgement, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil." Solomon.

Yes it will work on the iPod touch, but for audio in you will need a special line-in cable as it doesn't come with a built-in mic.

Thank you! I don't have an ipod touch as of yet, but I'm thinking of getting one for your app as well as Wallender Instruments Wivi app...but for both apps I would need a microphone as you did mentioned...where do you get this type of microphone or special cable mentioned? Thanks again!
"The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgement, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil." Solomon.

Really happy to know you're still working on this!!!! :)

Please post here when the iPhone version is ready so we can all get the introductory price. :)

jcn7 wrote:Thank you! I don't have an ipod touch as of yet, but I'm thinking of getting one for your app as well as Wallender Instruments Wivi app...but for both apps I would need a microphone as you did mentioned...where do you get this type of microphone or special cable mentioned? Thanks again!
http://touchmic.com/

That seems to be the only one for the IPod touch at the moment...

Add a look to the exemple on your site and ouch!!!! Waiting for the windows release.

The Windows version of the VST is available on the site now and Apple has approved the iPhone app, use the link below to grab it!!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... 74741&mt=8

Just bought it! I'll report back soon.

Hum... I bought it...

I downloaded the win version. Crashes XT 1.4, XT 2.R, Reaper, Samplitude 9.0 SE...
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Yeah I'm working on a fix right now. It's a bit of a challenge getting Opengl to live nicely in a VST and make it work on everyones PC no less.

Reaper 3 crashes immediately...
"treat others as you would like to be treated."

Return to “Instruments”