TNZ - Happy Me Happy You

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's a sort of a grungy groove thing, and not as happy as the title may suggest :?

(The vocal synth used here is aquestone).

4m 41s
320kbps
~10.7M

Happy Me Happy You
Last edited by t00nz on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wonderful stuff t00nz. I love the catchy vocal melody and the rest flows really nicely out of it. Some pretty distortion in different places and the drums kick some serious ass. 8)
Image Image

Cheers polyslax, thanks for listening :tu:

I've updated the post with a link to the vocal synth for anyone interested (couldn't remember the name last night, and it is a requirement of using it to attribute!)

Like it. Now downloading that voice synthesizer :)

peterdh wrote:Like it. Now downloading that voice synthesizer :)
Cheers.

Great little synth, enjoy.

nice track... voc synth sounds cool

Very cool. Thanks, t00nz.
No longer a moderator.

Very much enjoyed this. Thanks.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Thanks for listening and commenting.. much appreciated :tu:

Lovely tune t00nz, reminds me of Orbital which can only be a good thing :D
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Quite catchy and generally pretty, but I feel the intro is rather disconnected from the part where the distorted keys and (eventually) drums come in. A bit out of the blue but on second thought that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I also loved the random touches of distortion. Good work.

Cheers for listening Core, iDumi.

Core: Any reference to Orbital is indeed a very nice compliment ta! :)

iDumi: Yeah I think you are right about the intro, that bothered me too but wasn't sure what to do and hoped I'd got away with it!.. Think the vox needs to merge in and carry on doing something for a while for that to work better. thanks for comments.

Return to “Music Cafe”