TAL released TAL Filter II

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TAL-Filter-2 is a host synced filter module with different filter types, panorama and volume modulation possibilities.

The device includes all 4x oversampled TAL-NoiseMaker filters: LP 24 dB, LP 18dB, LP 12dB, LP 6dB, HP 12 dB, BP 12dB, N 12 dB.
Its possible to saturate / distort the input signal by raising the input volume with the input control (only if you use a filter as modulation type).

Its also possible to modulate the panorama or volume of an incoming signal.
This can be used for tremolo or trance gate effects. Panorama modulation maybe is useful to pan your percussion, hats or sound effects in the stereo room for more interesting rythms and sounds.

- Create host / beat synced modulations.
- Easy to use graphical editor (double click deletes points, a click adds one).
- 4x oversampled TAL-NoiseMaker filters.
- Different filter types: LP 24 dB, LP 18dB, LP 12dB, LP 6dB, HP 12 dB, BP 12dB, N 12 dB.
- Its possible to saturate / distort the input signal by raising the input volume (only for filters).
- Panorama modulation.
- Volume modulation.
- Different modulation tempo (x1, x2, .. x32).
- Depth control as a simple way to control the modulation intensity.
- Free as always.

http://bit.ly/cqhocG

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

will there be a wet/dry knob in an update?
Finally!

Will there be an update! ;)

Why not using this Plugin in the Bus channel? You can simply dry/wet the sound by using the send automation of your Host...

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

BPM FACTOR. Yeah...
THERE IS ALWAYS A WORKAROUND

Using LP6db filter on anything = :love:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Just played with it a few minutes. I like it a lot. Added it to my arsenal. Thank you!
Play it by ear

i've been going thru all the free audio effect plugins that are out there, trying them out and and installing them on v-machine and trying em there.

almost all of them are great, and easily among the best things you can run on a v-machine. the vocoder especially pleased me i didnt think that would work and sure enough it works really well.

theres just a couple that dont and its because of special button routines i think.

on the simple eq with the one big knob the one big knob cant be adjusted in v-machine. thats a shame cause i was like yes this is a great eq for live when youre in a hurry.

in tal dub 3, which i love the sound of, the tap button cant be learned it seems. ive been using echolive and its tap button does work but its sound drops off too much on the 3rd echo repeat.

i havent tried this latest filter, ill let you know tonight. sure looks cool.

is it possible to add some lower env times like 0.75, 0.5, 0.25, 0.1 ?
this would be nice :)

s-tek wrote:is it possible to add some lower env times like 0.75, 0.5, 0.25, 0.1 ?
It would be possible, but the automation wouldnt be compatible anymore. Think i cant do this.

Edit: Have to correct my answer. Its not possible to make the tempo smaller than 1.0, because i get only the time information for 4 x 4 bars if you using 4/4.
Last edited by ToguAudioLine on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TAL Software GmbH
https://tal-software.com/

Thanks for the plug, it's amazing!

But I think I found a bug: I was messing around with the graphic envelope and the plugin started to make some nasty distort noise. Pressing "stop" didn't stop the noise (the VU metter didn't show any movement at all), so I deleted the plugin from the project. The noise stopped.

I use the Psycle tracker. Maybe it's a host issue, but I never had any problem with any of your plugins.

This Plugin looks so cool and I would love to use it for filter sidechains etc but it doesn't sync with Cubase 5 Essential as host. I'm really sad right now.

Ouh, if I get it working: A grid feature would be so cool :D

Hawking wrote:This Plugin looks so cool and I would love to use it for filter sidechains etc but it doesn't sync with Cubase 5 Essential as host. I'm really sad right now.
Thats wired, because i'm using the plugin all the time with cubase studio 5 and never had problems. What do you mean with it doesnt sync? Doesnt it work at all or is it inaccurate?
TAL Software GmbH
https://tal-software.com/

Ouh I can use it as a filter but the stepsequencer/lfo thing doesn't work. It remains at the start.

Probably it's because Cubase 5 Essential is 32 bit and my pc is 64 bit. But both versions didn't work for me. Usually the x32's work.

ToguAudioLine wrote:
s-tek wrote:is it possible to add some lower env times like 0.75, 0.5, 0.25, 0.1 ?
Its not possible to make the tempo smaller than 1.0, because i get only the time information for 4 x 4 bars if you using 4/4.
Hmm may you can use a variable or an multiple value? I dont understand, but with hardware and/on midi based systems it is possible with multiples/divides and values :)

Im not a programmer, but im sure you can found an easy way to do that.
It is only an Idea.

Awesome..!! Appreciate your work a lot!

Return to “TAL Software”