Midi Learn doesn't work anymore on TAL-Noisemaker 2.56

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

first of all thanks for this great synth, it's really good. However i have a problem with Midi Learn not working on the latest version. When I click the ML button and then turn a knob, then turn a knob on my Midi-Keyboard it just doesn't map the chosen knob. I have tried to map all of my keyboard's knobs but none of them gets mapped. I had no problems with the midi learn in other versions of Noisemaker, i use it since version 1.06 or so. I've tried both in Cubase LE 5 and Reaper, same result on both: it doesn't work. I'm using Windows Vista 64-bit (both hosts are 32-bit) and an Oxygen 25 3rd gen.

Would be interesting to know if someone else also noticed this issue or if it is a problem on my machine (which i doubt, as i said always worked perfect before v 2.56).

Thanks and greetings, chk

Don't want to unnecessary bump this... but MidiLearn works for all you guys using version 2.56 of Noisemaker??

chk071 wrote:Don't want to unnecessary bump this... but MidiLearn works for all you guys using version 2.56 of Noisemaker??
Doesn't work for me either, I'm using Reaper. This assumes that I know how to use it (which I don't). I didn't try it in an older version. I assume you click on the midi button at the bottom turning it red, then click the knob and tweak the physical knob. When I do that nothing happens. The midi button stays red and it doesn't learn anything. I tried combinations of right click, etc.

rudeog wrote:This assumes that I know how to use it (which I don't). I didn't try it in an older version. I assume you click on the midi button at the bottom turning it red, then click the knob and tweak the physical knob. When I do that nothing happens.
Yep, that's the way it works. Well, good to know that it is not computer related... i already guessed it had something to do with another USB device i had plugged in while i had my midi keyboard plugged in... seems like MidiLearn really doesn't work in version 2.56 of Noisemaker. I hope it gets fixed soon. :)

chk071 wrote:
rudeog wrote:This assumes that I know how to use it (which I don't). I didn't try it in an older version. I assume you click on the midi button at the bottom turning it red, then click the knob and tweak the physical knob. When I do that nothing happens.
Yep, that's the way it works. Well, good to know that it is not computer related... i already guessed it had something to do with another USB device i had plugged in while i had my midi keyboard plugged in... seems like MidiLearn really doesn't work in version 2.56 of Noisemaker. I hope it gets fixed soon. :)
Thanks for the input. Will check that.

edit: yep it doesnt work anymore, will fix that now.
TAL Software GmbH
https://tal-software.com/

ToguAudioLine wrote:
chk071 wrote:
Thanks for the input. Will check that.

edit: yep it doesnt work anymore, will fix that now.
Found the problem and fixed it. Hope it works as expected.

Version 2.57 (midi learn fix):
http://kunz.corrupt.ch/?Products:VST_TAL-NoiseMaker

Midi Learn rules:

1. Stop arrangement.

2. Enable midi learn.

3. Move TAL-Noisemaker knob.

4. Move Hardware controller.

6. Disable Midi Learn or make the next mapping.
TAL Software GmbH
https://tal-software.com/

Hi,

works perfectly now, thanks for the quick fix. :)

Greetings, chk

Return to “TAL Software”