Nitrox is really nice

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nitrox

Jazz Franco wrote:There are some GUI problems with EXT1.4 though.
Same here. If your problem is that you only see a part of the GUI when you open the editor, it can be worked around I've just found - move the editor window to the top left corner (editor window edges touching the screen edges) then close and reopen the editor window. After that the GUI should redraw properly and keep on working as long as you don't close the editor window at a different screen location.

Sounds nice indeed :tu:
the the impotence of proofreading

Cool! Fun new synth. I can see many hours going by with this.

Just curious, anyone know where I can find the total "factory" default preset?

Would be great for learning this beast quicker if I could start from nothing.

Gracious :)

new version out... hope this one runs on my system, even if it hasn't SSE2 :-)

edit: nope, Ableton doesn't see it.
Cerca almeno di essere l'uomo che il tuo cane immagina tu sia.

:love:

Tried this synth last week and fell in love with it. Just amazing. The modulation posibilities are really endless. What i liked that you cand do vibrato through envelopes by looping them.

Downloaded bass presets from developers page. Super basses.

Anyone using this synth? cause i find only 4 pages about this beast is not that much
me

i still use it from time to time-
in fact, i just slapped it on a track i was working on this a.m.

this synth seems to have disappeared off of KVR's radar just as quickly as it got there.
:?
[Insert Signature Here]

I like it. Just added it to Zen as well.

Reminds me at times of Helix :) Interesting start, I have version 1.11 installed. Some features are polished and others need attention.

32 presets ship; you can download a extra bass bank [14] more from the website [Zen shows just the factory 32 ].

Regards, James

I'd love to see some more presets for this one.

Btw is there a way to limit the range of a parameter with midi learn ?

Bump for wickedness

Many features, most important things directly accessable on one screen, very cpu friendly. It sounds good, but perhaps a way to clean. I think the programmer holds the parameter interaction very decent, so that is what the clean sound makes. For example FM Modulation depth is to weak, you cant get realy nasty destroyed sounds with it.

But anyway Nitrox is good stuff.
Just my 2 cents.

Nice synth this, CPU hit is low like you say.

But together with Largo the only synth I've ever seen that needed .NET installed to work.

i also like this synth. at the time it was released i've never got to use it because when i edited a preset's evelope and saved the project, when the project was reloaded the envelope would be with the original preset values. the developer confirmed this to me, but this issue was never fixed. i dont think there were anymore releases afterwards. im at work now, can anyone please confirm this ?
Vintage Drum Machine Kits for the Roland TR8-S & MC-707 https://rhythmelectronics.bandcamp.com

I just tried out Nitrox. It rocks. great sounds.
Just a little spit and polish away from being one of the best freeware softsynths out.
But if anyone really has the hang of it I have a few questions:
How do you setup modwheel control.
Can you set up aftertouch (I don't see it anywhere)
What is the point of the section labeled modulation? how does that work?
Is this vst orphaned? it has been a long time since an update!

As of today, it cannot be downloaded from the original site.
Anyone knows where to find it? Pity it was abandoned. It's a one-screen helix.

Return to “Instruments”