Doomcloud drum system now available for free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Doom clound downloaded over a thousand times now.
Link has expired so if anyone wants it then email me and I will send the zip file to you.
Cheers,
Steve
Last edited by synthmagic on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:54 am, edited 18 times in total.
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

Hi Steve,

i just downloaded it. I'll check it soon.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

doesn't work. says "the patch could not be loaded (unknown error)"

Trakassassin wrote:doesn't work. says "the patch could not be loaded (unknown error)"
Hi,
Is your version of kontakt 4.2?
Kontakt has to be at the latest version for this to work as it uses the new features in Kontakt 4.2.
Kontakt 4.2 is available as a free update from NI's site.
Over 600 people have downloaded it and are using it and I have had a few emails from people stating they love it and cannot believe I gave this away for free. Download the latest version of kontakt and let me know how you get on.Thanks

If you have issues with the free doomcloud then send me some screen shots to synthmagic@hotmail.co.uk and I will look at them and offer a solution.

Best,
Steve. :D
Last edited by synthmagic on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

thanks, will test it in the next days. :wink:
#PassionForHappiness

spfxsynths wrote:
Trakassassin wrote:doesn't work. says "the patch could not be loaded (unknown error)"
H
Kontakt 4.2 is available as a free update from NI's site.
Or from NI service Center which is even easier... :)

Yes, the instruments does works here when used with Kontakt 4.2.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

i thought it was the latest version, but i'll double check when i get home from work.

Trakassassin wrote:i thought it was the latest version, but i'll double check when i get home from work.
Hi,I suspect either Kontakt is not at version 4.2.2 or some of the content of the folders has been moved around after the install.
I have just gone to the download site to increase the existance time of the link and noticed there has been over 800 downloads of this drum system now.Just tested it myself by downloading it onto one of my other computers running kontakt 4.2.2 and it worked without error.
Ok the way I see this being resolved is as follows:-

1)contact me on my email of synthmagic@hotmail.co.uk as I am always logged into that email.
2) supply me with info such as what system you are running Kontakt on ie mac pc etc.
3)supply screen shots showing version number of kontakt.
4) supply screen shots of the error message you are getting.

I am in the process of making another free version of Doomloud called...?suprise- Doomcloud II and some other free stuff, as well as my new products.Although I can't provide full support for free products , I will help you out if you still need support for this free instrument-you need to contact me via my support email as I don't spend much time in the forums and may miss your post.

Best regards,
Steve at Synth Magic.

Hi Steve,

any chance to have this file uploaded somewhere else? I would love to have it but megaupload is banned in many countries and here in Hong Kong I have no access.

Anyway, nevertheless thank's for sharing!

Hupsi

Hupsi wrote:Hi Steve,

any chance to have this file uploaded somewhere else? I would love to have it but megaupload is banned in many countries and here in Hong Kong I have no access.

Anyway, nevertheless thank's for sharing!

Hupsi
Hi,yes no problem.
If you email me at synthmagic@hotmail.co.uk I will send it to you in an email-It is just under 10 megs so its not that big a file.
Thanks,
Steve.

thanks so much for this, it sounds great!

macmurphy wrote:thanks so much for this, it sounds great!
No worries.glad you like it.

Cheers. Downloaded this and will check it out during the weekend.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Very nice - many thanks.
Solid State Symphony, Alchemy, Loomer sequent, Cherry Electric bass, CoreBass Cherry, CoreBass Pear, Lots of Kirk Hunter stuff, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 24GB RAM, 10.12.2, Logic 10.2.4
http://audioscapist.net/
http://www.facebook.com/audioscapist

Thank you for the freebie. It sounds pretty unique and the interface is very interesting :)
It's

Return to “Instruments”