What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRer

1 post since 9 May, 2011, from Minneapolis MN, USA

Postby dstraub; Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 pm Windows 7 Nuendo 5 Blue Cat Audio Digital Peak Meter Pro 3

Say I'm running into errors loading up my Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.42 VST by Blue Cat Audio in Nuendo 5. I just switched my operating system to Windows 7 from Windows XP. Everthing ran smoothly on XP, so I'm wondering if this is a Windows 7 error or what? When I first installed the VST, it was auto installed in this directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\vstplugins\
This didn't work out for me, as Nuendo was unable to locate the plug-in.

So I reinstalled it in this directory:
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Nuendo 5\VSTPlugins\Dynamics\

Now my project opens with no errors but when I go to display the plug-in, an error pops up claiming that the plug-ins skin cannot be found. This freezes Nuendo and I have to start all over again.

If any one has overcome this problem please let me know how you went about it.
KVRAF

2277 posts since 7 Sep, 2004, from Paris (France)

Postby Blue Cat Audio; Mon May 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi,

how did you "reinstalled" the plug-in to the new location? If you manually copied the files then you also need to copy the "Blue Cat DPeakMeter Pro data" folder that comes together with the plug-in.

Did you also try to click on "Cancel" when you get this error message?

Moderator: Blue Cat Audio

Return to Blue Cat Audio