Monster staccato

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everybody.

May bee somebody knows.
Is there a way or a link to get the freebie monster staccato somewhere?
Does not seem to work on the homepage of the producer.

thx.
classic.

Monster Staccatos is a FREE download! To begin right away, click the download item on the menu to the left. You will need to register your details with the site first.
You may need to Login to your A/C before downloading.

I wanted to create an account and this message comes: Creating a new account is currently not possible.

So no chance here. Any other chances? Please?

I doubt it would be legal to download it from anywhere else. Best bet would be to contact their support people.

It's a great set by the way. Worth persevering (continuing despite difficulties, opposition, or discouragement) for.

The Monster Staccatos (I guess you're writing about the Cinematic Strings library) are just raw and massive and really impressive. Totally worth contacting their support!
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

chokehold wrote:The Monster Staccatos (I guess you're writing about the Cinematic Strings library) are just raw and massive and really impressive. Totally worth contacting their support!
Yes I did and hope they answer me now. The first time they did not.

I wrote them two times and never got an answer. Does this company still exist????

So no way to get monster staccato, shit:-(

I'll PM you another e-mail address. Give me two seconds.

Aloysius wrote:I'll PM you another e-mail address. Give me two seconds.

Thank you so much.

I try this:-)

Why is this not available anymore?

Probably because it's from version 1 of Cinematic Strings, and the current set is version 2.

I still have 'em, I still use 'em and I still love 'em.
Didn't even know that company existed before someone pointed me towards that free set, so I don't understand why they haven't created another small freebie or maybe "light" version of CS2 yet. :shrug: I'm sure that'd get them some attention.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”