What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

new stuff new stuff. chek this out=)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRer
 
22 posts since 31 Dec, 2006

Postby SOi2; Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Okay! First one is a demo, so it is sounds a bit loose. I will rework it later.
And Second ones is some kind of new experiments. Tell me what you think=)

http://soundcloud.com/de_zeez/rotem-or- ... spiridonov

http://soundcloud.com/de_zeez/denis-spi ... bullet-for

http://soundcloud.com/de_zeez/denis-spi ... iday-opium
Last edited by SOi2 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KVRer
 
22 posts since 31 Dec, 2006

Postby SOi2; Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:27 pm

I just realised that I am already 6 years like KVR member)))
User avatar
KVRAF
 
6080 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK
  

Postby seismic1; Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 am

I just listened to Bullet for Deckard (the title grabbed me). This track is wonderful. Kinda laid back, but has a really interesting combination of sounds and textures. I loved it :) I'll check out the others later
KVRer
 
22 posts since 31 Dec, 2006

Postby SOi2; Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 am

seismic1 wrote:I just listened to Bullet for Deckard (the title grabbed me). This track is wonderful. Kinda laid back, but has a really interesting combination of sounds and textures. I loved it :) I'll check out the others later


Thank you! It will be great to know your opinion=)
KVRAF
 
7976 posts since 11 Dec, 2003, from Canada
 

Postby polyslax; Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:33 am

I enjoyed all of these. Nice use of samples, some fantastically heavy busted grooves... sometimes a little too busted for me, but overall good work!
Image Image
KVRer
 
22 posts since 31 Dec, 2006

Postby SOi2; Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 am

polyslax wrote:I enjoyed all of these. Nice use of samples, some fantastically heavy busted grooves... sometimes a little too busted for me, but overall good work!


Thank you Polyslax! I don't use samples btw=)
KVRAF
 
7976 posts since 11 Dec, 2003, from Canada
 

Postby polyslax; Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 am

SOi2 wrote:
polyslax wrote:I enjoyed all of these. Nice use of samples, some fantastically heavy busted grooves... sometimes a little too busted for me, but overall good work!


Thank you Polyslax! I don't use samples btw=)


Oh! Interesting... it has that sound in some parts as if it's constructed from samples. Is that intentional?
Image Image
KVRer
 
22 posts since 31 Dec, 2006

Postby SOi2; Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 am

Indeed. My mistake=)
KVRer
 
22 posts since 31 Dec, 2006

Postby SOi2; Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:46 am

polyslax wrote:
SOi2 wrote:
polyslax wrote:I enjoyed all of these. Nice use of samples, some fantastically heavy busted grooves... sometimes a little too busted for me, but overall good work!


Thank you Polyslax! I don't use samples btw=)


Oh! Interesting... it has that sound in some parts as if it's constructed from samples. Is that intentional?


I was trying to say that it is not from loop library, and it is intentional=)
KVRer
 
22 posts since 31 Dec, 2006

Postby SOi2; Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 am

:)
User avatar
KVRAF
 
6080 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK
  

Postby seismic1; Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Just listened to Friday Opium. Another fine piece of work. Ambient glitch-hop with some nice jazzy chords thrown in for good measure. I really enjoyed this :)
KVRer
 
22 posts since 31 Dec, 2006

Postby SOi2; Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:05 pm

seismic1 wrote:Just listened to Friday Opium. Another fine piece of work. Ambient glitch-hop with some nice jazzy chords thrown in for good measure. I really enjoyed this :)

Thanks! Glad you like it!
KVRist
 
183 posts since 27 Dec, 2011

Postby M.Brösel; Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 am

Hi Denis,

10 points goes to .....Russia :wink:

Friday Opium..... :shock: .

M.
KVRer
 
22 posts since 31 Dec, 2006

Postby SOi2; Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:08 am

M.Brösel wrote:Hi Denis,

10 points goes to .....Russia :wink:

Friday Opium..... :shock: .

M.


thank you thank thank you!!!=)
User avatar
KVRAF
 
6080 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK
  

Postby seismic1; Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Just listened to Patti Smith. A different style from the other 2 tracks, but this was also extremely cool. Nice sounds and that vocalist (Rotem?) is great. Nice work :tu:
Next

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe