HG. Fortune 's Tiger VST

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody use Tiger by HG Fortune? I'm asking to see if anybody that owns it has had problems with the synth. When I first got the synth it worked just fine, but now whenever I load it into my DAW it produces this blaring sound in error. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and what I should do perhaps to fix the problem.

Thanks

in Cubase ?
Hmm, had similar problem with H.G.Fortune - Serenity, but only if i was loading a project which has already Serenity included.
It was fine , when i loaded it into empty project again.
The same noisy error sound, once i scared like hell :shock:

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=149

This is the support forum here on KVR for H.G.Fortune's synths. Could you ask over there? Usually Fortune answers a question, if not, someone else who knows a lot about Synthedit-built VST plug-ins could give you some good advice.

Peace. 8)

Moved from Instruments to HG Fortune forum.
No longer a moderator.

Oh, my bad. I wasn't aware there was a support forum.

Funny thing happened... Right after I posted this I started up a new project in Ableton, and loaded up Tiger w/o any problems at all.

I have a similiar problem with Tiger free.
When I have one Tiger free in a Cubase 5 project I have no problem to open
the Cubase project again. But when I have 2 or 3 Tiger free in the Cubase project then the Tiger synths does not load when I open the project again.
It is then also not possible to export the song in an audio file.
I think it could be the the old Multi core denormalising problem.
I tried to solve the problem with the old workaround to rename copies of Tiger with Tiger2, Tiger 3...
But the copies of tiger2, tiger3... where not shown in Cubase 5
Has anybody the same problem?

Hi,

in FL 10, I have the same problem (noise burst) when I load The Tiger in a workspace that already includes some other synths. (actually, I already encountered this prob' with Serenity-Pro : http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=322805 ).

This problem doesn't occur with ScapesWizard or Ultra Swamp.

So I guess there's something different during these synths' initialization.

By the way, didn't find how to solve this one (unless starting from a blank workspace, with no other synth loaded), so I just lower my speakers' volume when I load The Tiger or Serenity, and, then, wait for the noise to stop. Not too annoying actually...

And the most important thing: they all are very good synths!
I highly recommend them!

Good work, Fortune!

Return to “HG Fortune”