What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Battery 3 power users. Please advise :)

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Arglebargle
KVRAF

2992 posts since 18 Oct, 2004

Postby Arglebargle; Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:29 am

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
Aiyn wrote:Before I do, am I missing something great about it that I have not realised yet?
Not really imo! I used Battery as my main drum sampler for years but it just offers so much stuff I don't need. I just want to play my damn drum samples :hihi:

I now switched to Poise and couldn't be happier :)
It has a really fast workflow and offers everything I need and some more stuff like round robin etc.

Battery has some nice features like the articulations, the build in FX, the modulation routing etc. but I never really used these features.

Cheers
Dennis

Interesting. Looks like I need to check out Poise. I've used Battery 3 for years, but like many here I don't use 90% of the features.
zvenx
KVRAF

4190 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 am

I use to use Battery as my go to library for sampled drums percussion in non acoustic music genres....then I got Maschine and don't' think I have used it once since.
rsp
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments