Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Radio : Air. Play.

Use Radio as a plugin within your DAW when you are feeling creative. Radio records the last 30 seconds of any streamed material. Once you hear something you like, select it, save it and drag it into your DAW. Finding new samples to inspire your music has never been done like this before!

The onboard FX section lends Radio the authentic air of real consumer equipment, with 24 processors to make your feed sound like it's coming through a genuine tube radio speaker, car stereo, phone or another device.

Radio stations focus on diversity, which will keep you coming back for new inspirational material.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
Arglebargle
KVRAF

2974 posts since 18 Oct, 2004

Postby Arglebargle; Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:29 am

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
Aiyn wrote:Before I do, am I missing something great about it that I have not realised yet?
Not really imo! I used Battery as my main drum sampler for years but it just offers so much stuff I don't need. I just want to play my damn drum samples :hihi:

I now switched to Poise and couldn't be happier :)
It has a really fast workflow and offers everything I need and some more stuff like round robin etc.

Battery has some nice features like the articulations, the build in FX, the modulation routing etc. but I never really used these features.

Cheers
Dennis

Interesting. Looks like I need to check out Poise. I've used Battery 3 for years, but like many here I don't use 90% of the features.
zvenx
KVRAF

6169 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 am

I use to use Battery as my go to library for sampled drums percussion in non acoustic music genres....then I got Maschine and don't' think I have used it once since.
rsp
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments