Rob Papen RG Muted free with latest Beat Magazine

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Check it out here

Darkstar VST, SIDizer LE, and Magix Music Maker Silver 2013 also included :)

Rob Papen's RG is also included. Full version. Retails at $119. Is it good for anything?

http://www.robpapen.com/rg.html

I spoke to Rob Papen, Its the Muted bank of RG . Not the full version.

I also bought the pdf version of beat 10.2012 online but cant find anywhere how to download the content. Can someone please help me out. Where is the download code/link ??

you must buy the printed version

In the computer Music magazine you can download the content but not for the beat magazine :S

eigens wrote:I spoke to Rob Papen, Its the Muted bank of RG . Not the full version.

I also bought the pdf version of beat 10.2012 online but cant find anywhere how to download the content. Can someone please help me out. Where is the download code/link ??
Does it mean that it's the fully functional RG, but with only one bank? Can the other banks be downloaded via an upgrade price?

@eigens
The PDF version only contains the PDF, there is no download of the DVD content possible. Only the printed version does include the DVD (with all content).

one of my fav plugs ... and i love especially the muted stuff. almost nobody else liked it (at least on KvR) ... and so it gets the usual promo flush: Mahlzeit!

"It dreamed itself along"

I do wish the same or similar could be made for CM. RG always intrigued me but I could never justify the price. I'm hoping a RG 2 comes out that has real chord recognition and drag and drop patterns. I really like the concept though.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Don't forget SIDizer LE and Dark Star is also included on the DVD, these are capable and fun machines to play with as well :)

mellotronaut wrote:one of my fav plugs ... and i love especially the muted stuff. almost nobody else liked it (at least on KvR) ... and so it gets the usual promo flush: Mahlzeit!

I bought RG a while ago and LOVE IT!!!

Mike

Just put in an order for the latest issue of the mag (11, 2012) which also comes with RG Muted.

Looking forward to check out SAM SE4 + Moog Mutation (some kind of sample synth with a 2,3 GB library)

Not bad for €9 (incl shipping) :)

I got the digital edition of CM today through Zinio and RG Muted is going to be in the next issue of that too (issue 185).

I think the full version of RG is very underrated.

andrew71 wrote:I got the digital edition of CM today through Zinio and RG Muted is going to be in the next issue of that too (issue 185).
Cool!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

andrew71 wrote:I got the digital edition of CM today through Zinio and RG Muted is going to be in the next issue of that too (issue 185).
Cool, nice bargain to check out for those who haven't already got it :)

I tried out the CM mag version of this and was disappointed. The CM mag version is "mono" only - no chords, just single notes.
"Sometimes I think of Abraham...
How one star he saw had been lit for me"

Return to “Instruments”