[electronica] layers

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey there!

here's a new one from me...

http://soundcloud.com/offtheshore/layers

hope you enjoy it... feedback welcome! :)
Last edited by artificial on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.

anyone?

direct link added

*up again*

Yes! Awesome. Synth sound, piano, choice of chord progression, all tops! I wish the beat wasn't so chopped up and static. You really want something to add to the sense of urgency the chord progression invokes. Otherwise perfect.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

Pleasantly surprised.
Liked that synth sound a lot. Also the flavor of the Far East felt floaty and mysterious. Pieces like these make me ask to be taken away in a wash of psychedelic acid-space for a 10 min journey before bringing me back into the song again. (hint)
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Liked it alot! - Especially, how the relatively warm piano and the mellow pad went with the grungier bassline and the drums. Will definitely listen to it again.

Lovely sounds, enjoyed this lots :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

hey guys, thanks for all your comments! i'm really happy that you like it... :) your opinions really mean a lot to me...

ps: hopefully, i can find some time to finish some other tracks soon!

Moe Shinola wrote:Yes! Awesome. Synth sound, piano, choice of chord progression, all tops! I wish the beat wasn't so chopped up and static. You really want something to add to the sense of urgency the chord progression invokes. Otherwise perfect.
thank you very much! i'm gonna have another listen and will think about the beat again... but honestly, so far i really liked this "chopped-up-ness". ;)

sorry for bump my thread again, but unfortunately the kvr music tracker did not detect the direct link to my mp3 file... maybe it is because I added the link via editing the first post.

so, I post it here again, maybe it works now! :)

feedback is still very welcome. ;)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58830143/layers.mp3

I think that the music tracker only detects the mp3(or ogg) link if it is present when the topic is created.

yeah, this makes sense... okay, no luck this time! but it's no problem, next one is coming soon! :)

*bump*

sorry for bumping this thread again, just would like to get some more feedback (also on the mixing part)! thanks!

Return to “Music Cafe”