What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

GUI Glitch in MStereoSpread

Official support for: meldaproduction.com

Moderator: MeldaProduction

dmbaer
KVRist

381 posts since 11 Nov, 2009, from Northern CA

Postby dmbaer; Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:31 pm GUI Glitch in MStereoSpread

Installed and authorized the new plug-in (sounds absolutely incredible, by the way!!!). No problems with the sound (using preset selections). However, the two sub-panals on the left hand side came up vertically squashed and unusable. Resizing did not correct the problem. What did correct it was going into settings and selecting Sliders (the default was Knobs upon first launch).

No problem for me really because Sliders is what I'd choose anyway. However, the Knobs option made a portion of the GUI an unfathomable mess.
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

5409 posts since 15 Mar, 2008, from Czech republic

Postby MeldaProduction; Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:22 am

Hmmm, thanks, can you send me a screenshot? I have no reports of any GUI problems and it seems fine here.
Vojtech - MeldaProduction
dmbaer
KVRist

Postby dmbaer; Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:30 am

MeldaProduction wrote:Hmmm, thanks, can you send me a screenshot? I have no reports of any GUI problems and it seems fine here.

I'll be happy to do that. May not be able to get around to it for two or three days, however.

Thanks.
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

Postby MeldaProduction; Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:52 pm

No problem, just send it to me when possible ;)
dmbaer
KVRist

Postby dmbaer; Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:07 pm

I just want to publicly thank Vojtech for superb customer service. His resolution of my problem was rapid and personal. You rock, Melda Productions!
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

Postby MeldaProduction; Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:49 am

dmbaer wrote:I just want to publicly thank Vojtech for superb customer service. His resolution of my problem was rapid and personal. You rock, Melda Productions!

:love:

Moderator: MeldaProduction

Return to MeldaProduction