What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

what has made you happy today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

addled muppet weed

34207 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:11 am

whyterabbyt wrote:...the arrival of two new frames and 4-frame endcheeks from Mr Bugs...

awesome! i need to get some sorted next year :)
Beware the Quoth

21168 posts since 3 Sep, 2001, from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Postby whyterabbyt; Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:46 am

vurt wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:...the arrival of two new frames and 4-frame endcheeks from Mr Bugs...

awesome! i need to get some sorted next year :)

aye, well Tom said he was down to his last few old-style 4" deep frames, so my hand was kind of forced. Gotta get an uprated power supply, but Ive actually got one that just needs boxed up, so that'll be winging its way down there after Christmas.

and then the interesting bit... working out what to put in the two empty frames. and paying for them. :hihi:
To laymen, software development is something akin to wizardry. Neither time, nor effort are involved. If software is missing features they want, or has bugs, it is solely because someone has been too lazy to wave their magic wand.
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 am

we need to badger tom to do something similar to the time safari, or the monotron conversions in frac :hihi:
id also then be looking for more filter types, some lfo/seq stuff and any interesting processing.

best thing is, these days i have the space!!! :band:
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 am

perhaps a little excessive...

using the modular to control the minitaur :hihi:
Beware the Quoth

21168 posts since 3 Sep, 2001, from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Postby whyterabbyt; Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:29 am

vurt wrote:we need to badger tom to do something similar to the time safari, or the monotron conversions in frac :hihi:
id also then be looking for more filter types, some lfo/seq stuff and any interesting processing.

best thing is, these days i have the space!!! :band:

ive already got a time safari, so i'd second that.
at one point im pretty sure Tom had a wasp-style filter in something, but what I'd like to see myself is an imposcar stylee spaced hiP/lowP combination. Ive got a couple of MS20-nod filters in the Euro (Doepfer and PlanB), I kinda prefer that bandpass-ish stuff.
To laymen, software development is something akin to wizardry. Neither time, nor effort are involved. If software is missing features they want, or has bugs, it is solely because someone has been too lazy to wave their magic wand.
KVRian

870 posts since 9 Aug, 2004, from Rome, Italy

Postby Acrobat; Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:55 am

having a good time at lunch together with my parents
we ate fish as usual. :D
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)
KVRAF

18346 posts since 1 Oct, 2001, from England

Postby Kriminal; Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 am

Money, for nothing.
KVRian

1339 posts since 2 May, 2003, from California USA

Postby crazed one; Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:38 am

Waking up late but still getting me and my son out the door on time and in to work on time (within a couple minutes of my start time :D ).
Skunk Mod

20423 posts since 10 Jun, 2004, from Pony Pasture

Postby Meffy; Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:54 am

Watching my database servers handle as much stress as dozens of testers around the world can throw at them using automated request generators set to "complex queries, flat-out insane spew rate" for five hours, without the tiniest trouble. It's at least 300 times as robust as it needs to be, much better than I'd anticipated. One more hour and it's onward, to the UI construction phase (a lot more fun for testers).
KVRAF

7464 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 am

Crispy tacos! Bug fixes! Successful hardware tests! :hyper: :wheee: :wheee: :hihi:
KVRist

101 posts since 14 Jul, 2005

Postby idolo1co; Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:50 am

NOTHING!
KVRist

261 posts since 27 Nov, 2011, from Hollywood, CA

Postby optofonik; Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:57 am

Learning how to play a Buddy Holly tune on the ukulele.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913
KVRAF

40045 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:10 pm

optofonik wrote:Learning how to play a Buddy Holly tune on the ukulele.

Weezer on the uke must sound pretty cool
KVRAF

40045 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:27 pm

I should be happy that It's been 9 days w/o anything to drink. But like all the other times, I don't feel any better :shrug: But the money saved it the biggest thing! Why shell out 100+ on booze every month :shrug:
Skunk Mod

20423 posts since 10 Jun, 2004, from Pony Pasture

Postby Meffy; Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:29 pm

hibidy wrote:I should be happy that It's been 9 days w/o anything to drink. But like all the other times, I don't feel any better :shrug: But the money saved it the biggest thing! Why shell out 100+ on booze every month :shrug:
Well done. Stay with it. You'll be much better off in the long run.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic