What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

new audiobus ready apps released- Listing Here

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Aural Chaos
KVRian

1008 posts since 31 Oct, 2002, from the high desert

Postby Aural Chaos; Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:56 am

+1
But I'm "plus one-ing" your comment, so don't get mad...
peanut_gallery
KVRist

43 posts since 6 Jan, 2012

Postby peanut_gallery; Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:53 am

Chordbot and DXi FM just got on the bus...
audiojunkie
KVRAF

2681 posts since 18 Apr, 2002, from Ogden, UT

Postby audiojunkie; Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:09 am

peanut_gallery wrote:Chordbot and DXi FM just got on the bus...

I picked up DXi FM because it seems to be the only FM synth for the iPad that uses Audiobus.....and because it is inexpensive. I have to say that I was disappointed. The synth lacks the refinements and sound quality of better iPad synths...I guess you get what you pay for. ;-) I was hoping to be able to add some nice DX-sounding electric piano, bells, basses, etc. to my arsenal, but I didn't much like the sounds coming out of it..... :-(

Check out youtube or something to see what it sounds like and if you like the sounds before picking this one up--even if it has audiobus.

On a positive note, the developer is very responsive and has released a lot of updates, so maybe we just need to be patient. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.
des
KVRist

221 posts since 30 Jun, 2003

Postby des; Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Has anyone heard if VirSyn is going to put Addictive on the 'bus? For some reason I thought it was....but it's not.... :(
shanecgriffo
KVRAF

3701 posts since 27 Nov, 2003, from beach side australia

Postby shanecgriffo; Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:35 am

Figure!
Sans Nom
KVRist

57 posts since 3 Oct, 2009

Postby Sans Nom; Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:45 am

des wrote:Has anyone heard if VirSyn is going to put Addictive on the 'bus? For some reason I thought it was....but it's not.... :(

I contacted them mid-december and they said "yes, ASAP". But now, I have some doubts. I'm wondering if Virsyn still exists.
Crabshack
KVRist

136 posts since 24 Oct, 2012, from berlin

Postby Crabshack; Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:42 am

Sans Nom wrote:
des wrote:Has anyone heard if VirSyn is going to put Addictive on the 'bus? For some reason I thought it was....but it's not.... :(

I contacted them mid-december and they said "yes, ASAP". But now, I have some doubts. I'm wondering if Virsyn still exists.

the forum is in"maintenance mode"for almost half a year now.Don't know what's going on with them.Would be a shame if they don't update the addictive synth cause it's one of my favorites.Sounds amazing!
BiancaNeve
KVRist

338 posts since 19 Sep, 2012

Postby BiancaNeve; Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:12 am

Virsyn's web site seems to be still active with special offers till the end of Feb13 on its PC/MAc products. Maybe they just lost interest in Ios?
Instant human just add coffee
des
KVRist

221 posts since 30 Jun, 2003

Postby des; Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:01 am

I hope not...Addictive is a nice tool to have.
Sans Nom
KVRist

57 posts since 3 Oct, 2009

Postby Sans Nom; Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Crabshack wrote:Would be a shame if they don't update the addictive synth cause it's one of my favorites.Sounds amazing!
I totally agree. It's a fantastic synth, one of the few apps I have (along with animoog and sunrizer) that competes very well with the VSTis I own. Plus it's easy to use and the built-in effects are great compared to other apps. I really like iVoxel too and this app really needs audiobus, it doesn't even have ACP at the moment.
Keebo
KVRist

159 posts since 9 Nov, 2009

Postby Keebo; Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Addictive Synth is, well, addictive. I love the randomize feature. Roll them bones and see what pops up next.
Dewaine
KVRian

580 posts since 4 Aug, 2002, from United States

Postby Dewaine; Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Keebo wrote:Addictive Synth is, well, addictive. I love the randomize feature. Roll them bones and see what pops up next.

This. ^^^

I knew it was good when I bought it, but over the past year I've realized it is REALLY good.
Macbook Pro and Studio 1 (2)
NI Maschine MK1 & Maschine Studio - Yamaha P105 Piano - Gibson SG Faded electric - Fender tenor ukelele
https://soundcloud.com/bremen-cole
Aboyes
KVRist

36 posts since 12 Dec, 2012

Postby Aboyes; Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:02 am

Amazeballs! Beatmaker 2:-)
Jazz Franco
KVRian

1499 posts since 10 Nov, 2002, from Moscow,Russia

Postby Jazz Franco; Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 am

mojofunk
KVRer