Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

new audiobus ready apps released- Listing Here

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Aural Chaos
KVRian

1106 posts since 31 Oct, 2002, from the high desert

Postby Aural Chaos; Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:56 am

+1
But I'm "plus one-ing" your comment, so don't get mad...
peanut_gallery
KVRist

44 posts since 6 Jan, 2012

Postby peanut_gallery; Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:53 am

Chordbot and DXi FM just got on the bus...
audiojunkie
KVRAF

2686 posts since 18 Apr, 2002, from Ogden, UT

Postby audiojunkie; Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:09 am

peanut_gallery wrote:Chordbot and DXi FM just got on the bus...

I picked up DXi FM because it seems to be the only FM synth for the iPad that uses Audiobus.....and because it is inexpensive. I have to say that I was disappointed. The synth lacks the refinements and sound quality of better iPad synths...I guess you get what you pay for. ;-) I was hoping to be able to add some nice DX-sounding electric piano, bells, basses, etc. to my arsenal, but I didn't much like the sounds coming out of it..... :-(

Check out youtube or something to see what it sounds like and if you like the sounds before picking this one up--even if it has audiobus.

On a positive note, the developer is very responsive and has released a lot of updates, so maybe we just need to be patient. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.
des
KVRist

230 posts since 30 Jun, 2003

Postby des; Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Has anyone heard if VirSyn is going to put Addictive on the 'bus? For some reason I thought it was....but it's not.... :(
Dave
shanecgriffo
KVRAF

3700 posts since 27 Nov, 2003, from beach side australia

Postby shanecgriffo; Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:35 am

Figure!
Sans Nom
KVRist

57 posts since 3 Oct, 2009

Postby Sans Nom; Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:45 am

des wrote:Has anyone heard if VirSyn is going to put Addictive on the 'bus? For some reason I thought it was....but it's not.... :(

I contacted them mid-december and they said "yes, ASAP". But now, I have some doubts. I'm wondering if Virsyn still exists.
Crabshack
KVRist

136 posts since 24 Oct, 2012, from berlin

Postby Crabshack; Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:42 am

Sans Nom wrote:
des wrote:Has anyone heard if VirSyn is going to put Addictive on the 'bus? For some reason I thought it was....but it's not.... :(

I contacted them mid-december and they said "yes, ASAP". But now, I have some doubts. I'm wondering if Virsyn still exists.

the forum is in"maintenance mode"for almost half a year now.Don't know what's going on with them.Would be a shame if they don't update the addictive synth cause it's one of my favorites.Sounds amazing!
BiancaNeve
KVRist

480 posts since 19 Sep, 2012

Postby BiancaNeve; Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:12 am

Virsyn's web site seems to be still active with special offers till the end of Feb13 on its PC/MAc products. Maybe they just lost interest in Ios?
Instant human just add coffee
des
KVRist

230 posts since 30 Jun, 2003

Postby des; Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:01 am

I hope not...Addictive is a nice tool to have.
Dave
Sans Nom
KVRist

57 posts since 3 Oct, 2009

Postby Sans Nom; Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Crabshack wrote:Would be a shame if they don't update the addictive synth cause it's one of my favorites.Sounds amazing!
I totally agree. It's a fantastic synth, one of the few apps I have (along with animoog and sunrizer) that competes very well with the VSTis I own. Plus it's easy to use and the built-in effects are great compared to other apps. I really like iVoxel too and this app really needs audiobus, it doesn't even have ACP at the moment.
Keebo
KVRist

158 posts since 9 Nov, 2009

Postby Keebo; Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Addictive Synth is, well, addictive. I love the randomize feature. Roll them bones and see what pops up next.
Dewaine
KVRian

597 posts since 4 Aug, 2002, from United States

Postby Dewaine; Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Keebo wrote:Addictive Synth is, well, addictive. I love the randomize feature. Roll them bones and see what pops up next.

This. ^^^

I knew it was good when I bought it, but over the past year I've realized it is REALLY good.
Win 7 - Mixcraft/Mac Pro S1
NI Maschine MK1 & Maschine Studio - Q49 Midi controller- Fender tenor ukelele
https://soundcloud.com/bremen-cole
Aboyes
KVRist

36 posts since 12 Dec, 2012

Postby Aboyes; Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:02 am

Amazeballs! Beatmaker 2:-)
Jazz Franco
KVRian

1499 posts since 10 Nov, 2002, from Moscow,Russia

Postby Jazz Franco; Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 am