What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Fixed

Official support for: lennardigital.com

Moderators: BarendB, Lennard

KVRist

125 posts since 21 Jun, 2009, from Manchester

Postby timwright; Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 am

I purchased Sylenth1 about 3 years ago, direct from LennarDigital.com, and have used it for all that time without any problems. I recently purchased, and installed, Windows 8.

This week I have begun getting my software back on, and have hit a major problem with Sylenth1. I loaded up the VST and went to register, located .dat file and hit ok. It came up saying "licensed to: Tim Wright" and everything seemed ok, but then a voice kicked in saying "Thank you for trying this demo". A little concerned, I went into the menu and selected "Check for updates" and was met with a page saying "WARNING! You are using an illegal copy of Sylenth1.". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, both the latest release and the beta (which I had backed up) but nothing.

Needless to say, this is pretty frustrating since none of my software is illegal yet I am left unable to use it whilst people who don't pay don't encounter these issues. Please help.
KVRist

125 posts since 21 Jun, 2009, from Manchester

Postby timwright; Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:06 am

Got a reply and all sorted now. Thanks.
KVRist

121 posts since 16 Nov, 2012

Postby julioelgenio; Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:29 pm

This issue just appeared on my version, any suggestions on how you were able to fix it?
FL Studio - www.julioelgenio.com

Moderators: BarendB, Lennard

Return to LennarDigital