Solo Strings I upgrade path

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.

I'm looking at the possibility of buying Solo Strings I and wondering if there is a later upgrade path to SS II and/or Concert Strings?

It would be a bit of a $$ stretch for me (I was only looking for a solo cello originally) but would sway me a little to know I was investing in something I could expand later when I'm a little more financially sound.

I tried to figure it out from the site but can't seem to find the information I need.

Any info available here?

Kind regards,

Matt

sandbags wrote:Hi.

I'm looking at the possibility of buying Solo Strings I and wondering if there is a later upgrade path to SS II and/or Concert Strings?

It would be a bit of a $$ stretch for me (I was only looking for a solo cello originally) but would sway me a little to know I was investing in something I could expand later when I'm a little more financially sound.

I tried to figure it out from the site but can't seem to find the information I need.

Any info available here?

Kind regards,

Matt
Hi Matt.

Yes, there is an upgrade path. If you buy SS1 ($99.00), then that puts you into the path. At that amount (tier), you would be entitled to 20% off non-sale products, and 10% off sale products. The ONLY exception is if there is a group buy on a certain product, then THAT product is not eligible for added discounts during the group buy. However, if that product is on a normal sale...anything other than a group guy, then you get the 10% off. Let me know if that answers your question.

Hi Kirk.

Still a little confused, please bear with me:

Are you saying that, having paid $99 for "Solo Strings I", I am entitled to 20% off, say, "Solo Strings II"? So it would be $200.

Rather than, for example, the $99 I've paid for SSI being put towards the cost of an upgrade to SSII? Which would make it $150.

I ask because it seems like, as you go up the chain, your products subsume each other. So if I had bought SSII it contains SSI. If I understand correctly?

Although I guess the 20% discount would work in my favour were I ever well off enough to buy Concert String at $800.

Kind regards,

Matt

sandbags wrote:Hi Kirk.

Still a little confused, please bear with me:

Are you saying that, having paid $99 for "Solo Strings I", I am entitled to 20% off, say, "Solo Strings II"? So it would be $200.

Rather than, for example, the $99 I've paid for SSI being put towards the cost of an upgrade to SSII? Which would make it $150.

I ask because it seems like, as you go up the chain, your products subsume each other. So if I had bought SSII it contains SSI. If I understand correctly?

Although I guess the 20% discount would work in my favour were I ever well off enough to buy Concert String at $800.

Kind regards,

Matt
The reason the purchase amount for SS1 is not "subsumed" into the purchase price for SS2 is because, SS1 is NOT included in SS2. They are completely separate.

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”