Like us on Facebook for a chance to win a free copy of Realivox! Winner announced!

Official support for: realitone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All the "How To Do Good In Bizness" books say that I'm supposed to use Facebook more. I'm not really much of a Facebooker, but I guess that makes sense. It's a handy way to get information out there. You know, like if I make new videos,or release new products, or find funny cat pictures. Heck, that's where I initially posted the teaser for RealiBanjo, and I got some useful input on the new Realivox graphics for the coming update.

So in order to bribe you to be my friend, we're doing a Realivox giveaway. Just go to https://www.facebook.com/Realitone then click that "Like" button and you're entered. Easy as that! And since I only have 232 Likes right now (like I said, I'm not much of a Facebooker,) your odds are pretty darn good.

Deadline for entry is October 21, 2013 and one winner will be selected at random the next day.

This lucky winner gets a choice of either Realivox - The Ladies or the upcoming Men library. If you already have the Ladies, not only do you get the Men, but also a special release nobody knows about yet. (Not to oversell, but it is seriously cool.)

But you can't win if you don't pretend to "Like" us. So git yerself on over to our Facebook page and then start imagining how great it will be when Ed McMahon (or his zombie equivalent) shows up at your door to tell you the good news!*

* Realitone does not employ zombies. So we'll probably just notify the winner by email. Oh, and if you've alreay liked me, then you're already automatically entered. So you don't need to UnLike us and then Like us again. Unless you're a zombie, of course.)
Last edited by Mike Greene on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We have a winner! Congratulations to Gaetan Gravel of Montreal. (There are supposed to be two dots over the "e", but I don't know how to do that.)

Thank you to everyone for participating. I like doing these giveaways, so stick around.

Congrats Gaetan it's a great library!

I'll be sticking around Mike ...

Return to “Realitone”