Mutant wrote:1. Spawn the plugin.
2. Move a control on the GUI.
3. Click "Param" on the top right, pick "Learn" from the menu.
4. Move a knob or a fader on your hardware.
5. My settings for that little "MIDI/OSC Learn" window: CC mode = Absolute, all checkboxes unchecked.
6. Click "OK"
7. Repeat 2-6 for all parameters you wish to MIDI learn.
8. Open the tracks FX window, select only Charlatan, FX/"Save selected FX as chain..." - this will save all the MIDI learn settings and you wont have to repeat the process ever again.
No can do my friend. It's not working for some stupid reason. I've tried it 15 times I bet to no avail. After I twist the knob it gives me a midi CC number showing it discovered my knob input. I then make sure it's set to absolute. I click ok and nothing. I have no idea what's going on with it.