Gotham - New Soundset for Novation Supernova II

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds for Synth are releasing Gotham a brand new soundset by Seraphic Music containing 128 patches for the legendary Supernova / Supernova II synthesizers.

http://soundsforsynth.com/home/90-gotham.html

Carefully crafted sounds ranging from cloned vintage sounds, beautiful pads, thick basses, piercing leads, dreamy keys and FM sounds to name a few. Installation instruction included.

Gotham is a Sounds for Synth exclusive and only available on soundsforsynth.com

https://soundcloud.com/seraphicmusic/su ... -ii-gotham
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Would you believe I bought one of these beasts just this morning! :D

Demo sounds awesome, nice one!

Thanks and congrats on your new gear! The Supernova seems quite outstanding, don't have one myself but this made me re-think my next purchase... :-)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Supernova bump!
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Luftrum
Sound Designer

Luftrum
Sound Designer

Friday bump...
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Return of the Supernova Bump!
Luftrum
Sound Designer

The demo sounds really nice! :)

Cheers
Dennis

Bronto Scorpio wrote:The demo sounds really nice! :)

Cheers
Dennis
Thank you Dennis, yes Kalle did a great job with the audio demo.
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Supernova Bumpage!
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Return of the Supernova Bump.
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Oh geez, Luftrum, I had no idea it was you that created the Gotham soundset. Now I have to scrounge up $25. I just spent all my money on a big vacation.

Bought a Supernova II keyboard about 2 months ago, and just digging in to the unit. Between the SuperNova II and the Virus TI (which I also got just recently), I've got a lot of work to do, soooo much to learn about these synths.

No no... I didn't create the Supernova soundset, I am just announcing it for 'Sounds For Synth' a side project I run. The soundset is absolutely amazing though, it is created by Seraphic Music exclusively for Sounds For Synth. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

oh, okay, got it! Who did the programming?

Return to “Soundware”