One-Synth-Challenge 61: OBXD - Submissions, Chat, Voting and Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Great job, Z. Prime! Well deserved first place! And great job to everyone who submitted! The amount of tracks is HUGE now! But it makes for so much great variety and talent.

I did vote - not sure why I was disqualified...
I would have won 2nd place :-(

xopher30 wrote:I did vote - not sure why I was disqualified...
Xopher, you did in fact vote, I see - but for the top 5. Hopefully we can make this more clear later on - It's 1-5 pts for all tracks.

Congratulations to z.prime, ThePresent, Photonic, nitedwella, and H-man!
I listened to most the tracks this month and was super impressed but that will teach me to not forget to vote again! :) Fair is fair though.

I'm glad to see worthy tracks win the day!

bjporter wrote:
xopher30 wrote:I did vote - not sure why I was disqualified...
Xopher, you did in fact vote, I see - but for the top 5. Hopefully we can make this more clear later on - It's 1-5 pts for all tracks.
If I remember correctly, on top it says # tracks to be voted, until you are done with all the tracks. That's pretty clear.

Congrats z.prime, ThePresent, Photonic, Nitedwalla, H-Man and others.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

WHOA what, i got 4th place? that's way better than i thought i'd get, hahah

thanks everyone and huge congrats to z.prime, thepresent, photonic and h-man, you guys certainly deserved it ;)

it was really amazing to see how much can be done with a simple little synth like OBXD - you guys are all wizards :P

Congratulation to Z.Prime ! :clap: :clap:

And also to all others in the top rankings. Inlusive Jasinki and Xopher30. :tu:
The rules are realy hard and the idea with loosing points for non voting sounds like a good idea.
I am very happy with my 3rd place (or 5th according the given points). Thanks for all the points. :hug:

But I have to say this: much more importand than the points, or the prizes we can win is the fact, that it is a real good feeling to see that other peoples do like your music and are giving appreciation to it. That is the real wage :!:
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

congratulations everyone, some great tracks.

Congratulations to the winners :tu:
and well done everyone - so many good entries, and much variety. A really enjoyable OSC. :clap:
Even bottom of the table shows inspiration, don't know how cavegirl came bottom with such a deep feeling track - don't be put off - you have potential!

pity about the dq's - lets fix that with the next rules vote.
and many thanks to the bjporter and v-ger for all the hard efforts you put in to continually improve this for everyone! :tu:

Congrats to everyone, Z.Prime, Photonic, nitedwella and H-man!
Many great tracks this month, I am very surprised to be into top 5! :wheee:
Thanks for voting everybody. :love:

Being second after Z. Prime, I guess it's my turn now?
I'll go for the Reaper license (thanks Cactoos). :)
bj, I already sent you a PM.

Well,
after the prizes "balanced mastering" and "reaper" are allready taken, there is nothing left I can use or what I have not allready taken as prize in previous OSCs.

But that is OK.
I hand it over to nitedwella!
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Congratz to the winners for this month :tu:
ThePresent wrote:I'll go for the Reaper license (thanks Cactoos). :)
So that means there again is a Reaper License up for grabs for this months PolyIblit OSC ;)
photonic wrote:Well,
after the prizes "balanced mastering" and "reaper" are allready taken, there is nothing left I can use or what I have not allready taken as prize in previous OSCs.
Maybe you'll catch the Reaper this month :D

One last note from me on the DQ-rule: I started the discussion on that one in the main OSC topic, and we already seen the fallout. Not only from the non-voters in this round but also some have chosen to stay out of the current OSC for the same reasons. However, the taking away points for not voting is a bad idea as well tmo: it takes away the historical perspective (I hinted on that before) of tracks in previous OSC. The original rule was simple and fair; if you don't vote you forgo your prize. Nothing else is needed and we keep the honest scoring given by people who took the time to listen and vote. Case in point: Yasinski was voted best and the fact he didn't get to voting this time and therefore don't get a prize, shouldn't skew the clear fact that he was voted best track.

Just something to consider me thinks :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Congrats to you Z-prime excellent work and to the others guys to , thanks for voting and nice comment , see you in the next osc............

Fabrizio

Congrats to ALL the winners :party:

And thanks for all the comments on soundcloud. :D

crimsonwarlock wrote: So that means there again is a Reaper License up for grabs for this months PolyIblit OSC ;)
Really? Why is that? I can't see it in the list for Osc62. I can see the renoise license but no reaper. Did I miss something?

Return to “Instruments”