ACE and its Magic Low End

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just purchased ACE and I have to say that the low end on this synthesizer sounds amazing. It is tight and focused while also being absolutely huge. Rare for a VST.

Thanks U-He for a great bit of kit at an absolutely ridiculous price.

ACE has been my go-to bass synth for a while now. I actually own a couple analog synths and people usually think the bass from all my songs is from them but in reality most of it is done with ACE. 8)

In case you didn't know this trick:
Patch the output of your filters back into the external input. Increasing the external input will give a you a beefy (but controllable) bas boost. :wink:

BlckJesus wrote:ACE has been my go-to bass synth for a while now. I actually own a couple analog synths and people usually think the bass from all my songs is from them but in reality most of it is done with ACE. 8)

In case you didn't know this trick:
Patch the output of your filters back into the external input. Increasing the external input will give a you a beefy (but controllable) bas boost. :wink:
Yea, I haven't tried it yet with ACE but I realized it was possible pretty quick.
I have a Moog Model D and I love that trick, it stays patched in all the time almost.
I've noticed this bass/lowend richness with the Zebra2 Demo as well.
U-he are doing something right with the lowend frequencies.

sound examples?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I don't have the time today to upload samples to prove anything.
And I have only made about 25 presets so far.
Just compare it to other soft synths you might have.
(I have a few of Arturia's most popular, the Korg Analogue Legacy stuff, and Steinberg's offerings)
I thought it was very obvious immediately.
I monitor through Event 20/20, Alesis Monitor One and a pair of Phillips consumer multimedia speakers.

Just my 2 cents.

mysticvibes wrote:sound examples?
Just try the demo and make a bass sound. Make sure you have your money handy. :D
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Return to “u-he”