What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What are you watching?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

7948 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Thu May 22, 2014 2:35 pm Re: What are you watching?

My friend's been raving about the TV series Fargo, so I had to watch. Meh...
KVRAF

20090 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Thu May 22, 2014 4:07 pm Re: What are you watching?

osiris wrote:My friend's been raving about the TV series Fargo, so I had to watch. Meh...

Maybe you should change channels to "I want to Marry Harry" :hihi:
KVRAF

6972 posts since 2 Aug, 2005, from Guitar Land, USA

Postby RunBeerRun; Thu May 22, 2014 4:40 pm Re: What are you watching?

robojam wrote:Maybe you should change channels to "I want to Marry Harry" :hihi:

Lol hilarious

I'm watching angry video game nerd videos while trying to play Nightmare on Elm St on NES, but it's pretty hard.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
KVRAF

4589 posts since 13 Jan, 2003, from Kent, UK

Postby GaryG; Fri May 23, 2014 4:25 am Re: What are you watching?

osiris wrote:My friend's been raving about the TV series Fargo, so I had to watch. Meh...

Not perfect but I think I'm hooked after 4 or 5 episodes.

A few scenes that are trying too hard to be 'Coen Brother' moments (eg. Mollys friends anecdote about the spider bite) but overall darn decent.

Universally good performances too, not sure about Martin Freemans accent (or any of the accents to be honest ;)) Billy Bob Thornton as good as ever.
()_()
(O.o)
(")(")
KVRAF

Postby osiris; Fri May 23, 2014 4:41 am Re: What are you watching?

That's what I asked her. Do I need to stick with it? Does it get better? I agree. I feel they are trying too hard. As if Fargo = license to be quirky...
Season 2 of Orphan Black as good if not better than 1. If she doesn't win an Emmy for best actress this year, I'm throwing something at my TV..
KVRAF

4589 posts since 13 Jan, 2003, from Kent, UK

Postby GaryG; Fri May 23, 2014 7:15 am Re: What are you watching?

Re: Fargo - The first episode was hell of a scene setter and I think the danger was it sagging after that start which they've avoided imo. I'll admit to being a bit of a Coen Bros fanboi and if Fargo was just a straight, dry crime drama I'd probably switch off, I like the quirky bits. :) I was more concerned it would get boring but they seem to be introducing new angles with each episode. Also, it's supposedly a fixed, ten episode series, which appeals to me. If it was dragged out for 24 episode seasons, year after year then I could see it wearing out its welcome.
()_()
(O.o)
(")(")
D.H. MOD

8052 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Fri May 23, 2014 11:27 am Re: What are you watching?

D.H. MOD

8052 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Fri May 23, 2014 5:41 pm Re: What are you watching?

KVRAF

40189 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Fri May 23, 2014 8:05 pm Re: What are you watching?

Well, I finished "thor"

:?
something special

7889 posts since 15 Mar, 2002, from gone riding

Postby bluedad; Fri May 23, 2014 8:13 pm Re: What are you watching?

I struggled through Man of Steel..made me long for the Christopher Reeve movies.
I want to thank IK for the trip to Hawaii and for letting me play with ST3 since January.
KVRAF

40189 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Fri May 23, 2014 8:42 pm Re: What are you watching?

bluedad wrote:I struggled through Man of Steel..made me long for the Christopher Reeve movies.

I thought it was ok, my therapist has me watching all those marvel comic movies. And I'm supposed to be the one who's nuts? :nutter: :hihi:
KVRAF

Postby osiris; Sat May 24, 2014 5:53 am Re: What are you watching?

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. - Recommend. It's a little different from the other ones. Still scary. One effect was really bad, but one toward the end literally blew my hair back. Have to recommend because of the end. And only recommend if you saw the first one.

The Conjuring. Recommended. What do you get when you put two of the better actresses working today together with the best horror director? A hella scary movie. Sappy ending, but I got scared at 3 in the afternoon on a sunny day and that says a lot.
KVRAF

3595 posts since 24 May, 2009, from south park....DUH !!!

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Sat May 24, 2014 6:04 am Re: What are you watching?

Continuum season 2. Bit of a mixed bag. Started off really strong, but a couple of real annoyances have kinda spoilt it a bit for me
KVRAF

Postby osiris; Sat May 24, 2014 6:14 am Re: What are you watching?

I didn't like the way season 2 ended. It seems the writers are grasping. I will watch season 3, but only on Netflix. scyfy here seems to stick ads in just wherever they see fit, and I can't deal with it.
KVRAF

3595 posts since 24 May, 2009, from south park....DUH !!!

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Sat May 24, 2014 6:19 am Re: What are you watching?

osiris wrote:I didn't like the way season 2 ended. It seems the writers are grasping. I will watch season 3, but only on Netflix. scyfy here seems to stick ads in just wherever they see fit, and I can't deal with it.

Well, i still have 3 episodes to go. I guess i am in line for more disappointment. Apparently season 3 is good, so there is hope :)
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic