What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

California Foley Sound FX Pack

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Varazuvi
KVRist

52 posts since 7 Aug, 2013, from UK

Postby Varazuvi; Sat May 31, 2014 4:37 pm California Foley Sound FX Pack

The sound pack from our popular California Foley software has now been released.

Contains 244 professionally recorded sound files for use in Films, Video Games, Videos & Advertising. Files are in uncompressed Wav format and will work in any audio/video/game/daw software.

Sounds Included

Footsteps 35

Doors 32

Clothing/Garments 27

Metal 30

Stone 29

Keys/Locks 32

Paper 35

Coins/Currency 23

Natural Ambience 1

Download Here:
http://www.varazuvi.com/California-Foley-Sound-Pack

Warmest Regards.
Professional Audio Architecture
morphex
KVRist

313 posts since 29 Oct, 2003, from Oregon,USA

Postby morphex; Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 pm Re: California Foley Sound FX Pack

I've been spending more of my time recording found sounds or setting up recording mics in the backyard or at junkyards to build up my own personal sound library. I know it takes a lot of time, money and of course… patience. So I appreciate it whenever someone is willing to share their work for free with others. Thank you very much and I hope you find continued success!!

- M

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware