Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

It's time to play "how's your weather?"

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

9682 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:39 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Pretty fresh in South Bavaria, I went to a hill yesterday and despite summer solstice it had only 18 °C highest temperature - and there's still no real summer in sight, only around 23 °C...

On the other hand, at least we don't have to pay for AC thanks to natural (North-)Atlantic Cooling... :wink:
SODDI
KVRAF

2875 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:49 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

hot, muggy, it keeps threatening to rain...
kritikon
KVRAF

5067 posts since 23 May, 2002, from Tutukaka, New Zealand

Postby kritikon; Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:24 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

A lovely 20 degrees, despite it being a day after the shortest day of the year. Will need the fire on tonight for sure, but the beach was sublime this afternoon. Sea flat as a witch's proverbial and bare feet in the sand. :love:
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:26 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

kritikon wrote:A lovely 20 degrees, despite it being a day after the shortest day of the year. Will need the fire on tonight for sure, but the beach was sublime this afternoon. Sea flat as a witch's proverbial and bare feet in the sand. :love:
I had summer solstice, you had winter solstice, and we both had...

...the same 20 °C? :lol: :x :nutter: :help:

(Today we even have 23 °C, can you compete? :box:)
mystran
KVRAF

4255 posts since 11 Feb, 2006, from Helsinki, Finland

Postby mystran; Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:33 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Weather here? See for yourself. :P
Image <- plugins | forum
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:41 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

mystran wrote:Weather here? See for yourself. :P
mystran
KVRAF

4255 posts since 11 Feb, 2006, from Helsinki, Finland

Postby mystran; Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:15 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Tricky-Loops wrote:

Haha, not quite (the temperatures shown are celsius!) but even then it's not usually quite this cold this time of year (and it was actually much warmer in May, I think over 25 at times)... and the fact that it's raining doesn't exactly make it feel any nicer either.
Image <- plugins | forum
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:24 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

mystran wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:

Haha, not quite (the temperatures shown are celsius!) but even then it's not usually quite this cold this time of year (and it was actually much warmer in May, I think over 25 at times)... and the fact that it's raining doesn't exactly make it feel any nicer either.
Maybe a webcam image from Munich can warm you up a bit! (to 23 °C) :wink:

Numanoid
KVRAF

11679 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:03 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Overcast and grey, just like a Sunday is supposed to be :love:
Seeking employment as watcher of the skies
hibidy
KVRAF

42989 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:31 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

I guess the dewpoint is just through the roof. It's MISERABLE outside and it's not really hot :x

Even the A/C in here isn't feeling too great.
DocAtlas
KVRian

804 posts since 10 Jan, 2006, from Pittsburgh

Postby DocAtlas; Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:55 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

It rained a lot last night, and today looks to be more of the same. My lawn is going to be above my head by the time it's dry enough to mow again. :wink:
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory
BERFAB
KVRAF

5655 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Postby BERFAB; Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:26 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

A very sunny 86F here in Boston. Right now it's perfect. In 2 weeks, it'll be oppressive.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...
DocAtlas
KVRian

804 posts since 10 Jan, 2006, from Pittsburgh

Postby DocAtlas; Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:57 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

BERFAB wrote:A very sunny 86F here in Boston. Right now it's perfect. In 2 weeks, it'll be oppressive.

I bet it will be. The summer I spent in Boston was extremely hot and humid. I doubt that it's changed any in the last 34 years.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

I needed a long-armed shirt today... If that's summer in Germany, I'll rather make a winter holiday in Southern Brazil... :x
hibidy
KVRAF

42989 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:51 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

It was unseasonably cool today. Maybe 85 and cooled off with a delta breeze rather quickly. But UGGGGGGGG, major heat coming. God I hate it.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic