What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

It's time to play "how's your weather?"

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

8929 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:39 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Pretty fresh in South Bavaria, I went to a hill yesterday and despite summer solstice it had only 18 °C highest temperature - and there's still no real summer in sight, only around 23 °C...

On the other hand, at least we don't have to pay for AC thanks to natural (North-)Atlantic Cooling... :wink:
KVRAF

2640 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:49 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

hot, muggy, it keeps threatening to rain...
KVRAF

5237 posts since 23 May, 2002, from Tutukaka, New Zealand

Postby kritikon; Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:24 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

A lovely 20 degrees, despite it being a day after the shortest day of the year. Will need the fire on tonight for sure, but the beach was sublime this afternoon. Sea flat as a witch's proverbial and bare feet in the sand. :love:
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:26 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

kritikon wrote:A lovely 20 degrees, despite it being a day after the shortest day of the year. Will need the fire on tonight for sure, but the beach was sublime this afternoon. Sea flat as a witch's proverbial and bare feet in the sand. :love:
I had summer solstice, you had winter solstice, and we both had...

...the same 20 °C? :lol: :x :nutter: :help:

(Today we even have 23 °C, can you compete? :box:)
KVRAF

4080 posts since 11 Feb, 2006, from Helsinki, Finland

Postby mystran; Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:33 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Weather here? See for yourself. :P
Image <- plugins | forum
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:41 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

mystran wrote:Weather here? See for yourself. :P
KVRAF

4080 posts since 11 Feb, 2006, from Helsinki, Finland

Postby mystran; Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:15 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Tricky-Loops wrote:

Haha, not quite (the temperatures shown are celsius!) but even then it's not usually quite this cold this time of year (and it was actually much warmer in May, I think over 25 at times)... and the fact that it's raining doesn't exactly make it feel any nicer either.
Image <- plugins | forum
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:24 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

mystran wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:

Haha, not quite (the temperatures shown are celsius!) but even then it's not usually quite this cold this time of year (and it was actually much warmer in May, I think over 25 at times)... and the fact that it's raining doesn't exactly make it feel any nicer either.
Maybe a webcam image from Munich can warm you up a bit! (to 23 °C) :wink:

KVRAF

7648 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:03 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Overcast and grey, just like a Sunday is supposed to be :love:
Racing the clouds home
KVRAF

40187 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:31 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

I guess the dewpoint is just through the roof. It's MISERABLE outside and it's not really hot :x

Even the A/C in here isn't feeling too great.
KVRian

789 posts since 10 Jan, 2006, from Pittsburgh

Postby DocAtlas; Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:55 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

It rained a lot last night, and today looks to be more of the same. My lawn is going to be above my head by the time it's dry enough to mow again. :wink:
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory
KVRAF

5311 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Postby BERFAB; Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:26 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

A very sunny 86F here in Boston. Right now it's perfect. In 2 weeks, it'll be oppressive.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...
KVRian

789 posts since 10 Jan, 2006, from Pittsburgh

Postby DocAtlas; Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:57 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

BERFAB wrote:A very sunny 86F here in Boston. Right now it's perfect. In 2 weeks, it'll be oppressive.

I bet it will be. The summer I spent in Boston was extremely hot and humid. I doubt that it's changed any in the last 34 years.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

I needed a long-armed shirt today... If that's summer in Germany, I'll rather make a winter holiday in Southern Brazil... :x
KVRAF

40187 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:51 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

It was unseasonably cool today. Maybe 85 and cooled off with a delta breeze rather quickly. But UGGGGGGGG, major heat coming. God I hate it.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic