Melting Icecaps (Deep Ambient Techno Dub)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New track. In the same style has Legowelt, which is a very good techno artist with a very retro analog sound.

https://soundcloud.com/samplesciencemtl ... ep-dub-mix

I hope you'll like it. ;)

Sounds really good - nice balance and some great sounds in there, particularly the drums and synth chords.
Excellent beginning and ending too.

I'd be tempted to cut the ''and birds'' sample back to around 0.31 seconds myself, 'cos around 0.52 it is starting to grate a little and even work against the track.
For my taste, the delay timing is a little fast on that sample too.

Overall, a very good track.
Cheers.

Doug1978 wrote:I'd be tempted to cut the ''and birds'' sample back to around 0.31 seconds myself, 'cos around 0.52 it is starting to grate a little and even work against the track.
For my taste, the delay timing is a little fast on that sample too.
Thank you for the useful feedback. Indeed, I wasn't sure if the delay timing for the "and birds" samples was too fast and even too long. I might rework that in the future.

I've used some very useful Kontakt instruments from Hollow Sun and Pink Noise Studio. Combine with the newly freeware de la Mancha compressor & EQ plugins, I was able to have that "analog" flavor.

I enjoyed it. I really liked the changes in the percussive parts throughout the track. It kept the piece sounding fresh throughout. Cool sounding pads and synths too. Deep vibes.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”