What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Helix 64bit for Mac is out. Website also updated!

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

aMUSEd
KVRAF

19870 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:45 am Re: Helix 64bit for Mac is out. Website also updated!

brok landers wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
brok landers wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Yeah they are fiddly - then z3ta 2 does the same thing. I don't get it - luckily I have them all mapped to knobs in Kore but they are not very usable with a mouse.

in helix you have to get used to th big slider in the middle... as soon as you got used to it, helix is a breeze.

How would that help?

click on whatever parameter you´d want to adjust - the big fader is reflecting it. then use left mousebutton for normal, left mousebutton for fine adjustments.

I see - I think I would still prefer to map them to knobs, that seems an unergonomic solution.
brok landers
KVRAF

5960 posts since 25 Sep, 2003, from right here, as you can see ...

Postby brok landers; Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:53 pm Re: Helix 64bit for Mac is out. Website also updated!

aMUSEd wrote:
brok landers wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
brok landers wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Yeah they are fiddly - then z3ta 2 does the same thing. I don't get it - luckily I have them all mapped to knobs in Kore but they are not very usable with a mouse.

in helix you have to get used to th big slider in the middle... as soon as you got used to it, helix is a breeze.

How would that help?

click on whatever parameter you´d want to adjust - the big fader is reflecting it. then use left mousebutton for normal, left mousebutton for fine adjustments.

I see - I think I would still prefer to map them to knobs, that seems an unergonomic solution.

well, yes, erveryone just as he needs to, of course. i was just mentioning this, as there seem to be a lot of users not getting this approach, and for some (f.e. me) it made a lot of editing easier...
reg, the brok
-gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man-
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments