What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Acon Digital CM Verb - FREE with Computer Music mag

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Numanoid
KVRAF

9492 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:43 am Re: Acon Digital CM Verb - FREE with Computer Music mag

realmarco wrote:Is Computer Music gonna offer a plugin every month forever? how long can that last ?

love the mag(though it uber expensive in canada 25 bux)

Can't you buy the Zinio version? It is much less expensive

I recently extended my subscription in Zinio, 13 new issues, that cost me just about 17 dollars.

It goes without saying then that I can't expect "caviar" every month when it comes to plugins.

Just getting Rapture for free is bascially a big saving compared to buying it from Cakewalk.

We also need to look behind the attached plugins and see what kind of value we are getting mag wise, both in reviews, and tips and tricks in making music with computers, both in print and videos.

As such I think Computer Music offer a damn good deal, and must they continue publishing for a long long time.

Hopefully though we might get a synth plug with one of the next issues, please :D
To use plain saw or quarter saw - that is the question
chk071
KVRAF

3232 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:01 am Re: Acon Digital CM Verb - FREE with Computer Music mag

Computer Music is also available on Google Play, and iTunes.
Lee CM
KVRist

200 posts since 4 Apr, 2007

Postby Lee CM; Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:58 am Re: Acon Digital CM Verb - FREE with Computer Music mag

Yes, the digital editions are only about £3 a pop :) You get a download of everything except the Producer Masterclass video, via our Vault download system: http://bit.ly/cmvaultfaq
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects