Atom Hub - THE PLANET - An unknown planet and an old spaceship to be explored (Kontakt 5)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gosh wrote:hi mato, just bought the planet and lost horizon. what can i say, fantastic sounds with an ambient, spacey, vintage scifi (if that makes sense) mood. i have a feeling that this will go along well with my alien devices and music lab machines from hollow sun. price wise this has to be among the best bang for buck kontakt libraries out there. i could go on talking about the nice animated interfaces and so on... but i think you already get it that i love these soundsets. please count me in for your next library.
cheers :love:
thank you very much Gosh for your words. I value your support very much, it is encouraging and definitely will set me off for another creative journey in this vein :-) so to speak. For me, to use Kontakt based libs in my own music (btw. I LOVE Hollow Sun libs very much...) is as much desired and enjoyed activity as creating my own sample packs. I am double satisfied, when I find out, that you, my supporters are enjoying my stuff this much... have a good time with sound and music friends...

Mato
www.atomhub.net
Experimental sample libraries for Kontakt 5

zyzygis wrote:Been trying to buy this, but in my browser I can't seem to get to the checkout page. I am on Safari, but when I go to checkout It just hangs on the spinning icon.
hm... sorry to hear this zyzygis, but hopefully, it should be just temporary problem associated with the traffic on the servers... please try it a little later, in another time of the day. Few people experienced this, but all were able to execute it in the end... if the problem persists, let me know on info@atomhub.net

Mato
www.atomhub.net

zyzygis wrote:Been trying to buy this, but in my browser I can't seem to get to the checkout page. I am on Safari, but when I go to checkout It just hangs on the spinning icon.
Have you tried using another browser ?

Two very nice pieces from Blake Ewing using The Planet. I like these very much and would like to share them with all, who are interested.

https://soundcloud.com/atomhub/blake-ew ... ent-beauty

https://soundcloud.com/atomhub/blake-ew ... -of-clouds

big thanks to Blake and another supporters

have a good day

Mato
www.atomhub.net

Glorious composition, fabulous sounds!

+1

Superb :tu:

Thread dig :)

No Atom Hub Easter sale this weekend? Booo! Was hoping for one... Monday is still a holiday... *hint hint*

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”