IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

MickGael wrote: I would not be human were I not more than a little but irritated at this point; but I do appreciate your comments, as well as the difficult situation all of this puts you in.
Not a problem. Seeing that the ASIO issue has been successfully resolved for others and seems similar to one of your issues, I have confidence that it will be something they can figure out with you directly as well as your other issue. I appreciate your kind words and I do understand that you are not currently happy with a non-working installation, that is indeed the human response.

can't find any sampletank video showcasing sounds?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mhog wrote:No "Pluck Orchesta" or "Orch HP" in ST3 database. Maybe it is an old ST2 custom patch of yours?
Thanks for looking into mhog!

I did miss a level;

Instruments > Synth Pad > Pluck Orchestra > Orch HP

Definitely an ST3 patch but seems to be empty across all keys.

Thanks!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

mysticvibes wrote:can't find any sampletank video showcasing sounds?
Our playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... g_LoFedQ9H

I posted a video of a well-done demo by BenoniStudio but nobody seemed to care. It should be earlier in this thread. I take the silence as a compliment to the user and video :)

Peter, perhaps you can shed some light on the Orch HP patch I have asked about?

Can't get any sound from it and wondering if it installed incorrectly or if it is empty.

Thanks for any input you can share.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:

dsan@mail.com wrote:Peter, perhaps you can shed some light on the Orch HP patch I have asked about?

Can't get any sound from it and wondering if it installed incorrectly or if it is empty.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
Please report it to support, they will be able to verify for you what is going on and what zip it is in if it is installed improperly, etc.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
dsan@mail.com wrote:Peter, perhaps you can shed some light on the Orch HP patch I have asked about?

Happy Musiking!
dsan
Please report it to support, they will be able to verify for you what is going on and what zip it is in if it is installed improperly, etc.
Thank you for the reply.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:

MickGael wrote:Stand alone loaded, but crashed when I selected the RME ASIO and Multiface I/O.
Hmm...this is my exact RME interface and I am all good now in Standalone or any other mode.

Wonder what's up with your scenario?

VP

dsan@mail.com wrote:
mhog wrote:No "Pluck Orchesta" or "Orch HP" in ST3 database. Maybe it is an old ST2 custom patch of yours?

I did miss a level;

Thanks!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
I can confirm that this patch is empty.

ASIO is working here in standalone too, BTW, after this update. And I am also running an RME Hammerfall with Multiface too, running in Windows 7. Maybe you should check if you have the most current drivers?
Fernando (FMR)

dsan@mail.com wrote:

I did miss a level;

Thanks!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
The sound exists, only it has long Attack (you have to wait 4.5 seconds before it starts). Otherwise, go in the "edit" page and put Attack to lower value.

mhog wrote:
dsan@mail.com wrote:

I did miss a level;

Thanks!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
The sound exists, only it has long Attack (you have to wait 1-2 seconds before it starts). Otherwise, go in the "edit" page and put Attack to lower value.
Oops :oops: You're right, and I am too impatient.
Fernando (FMR)

the soniksynth 2 missing macros on import bug has not been fixed.

I was told by support that it was going to be fixed in 3.0.1 it has not. :dog:

mhog wrote:
dsan@mail.com wrote:

I did miss a level;

Thanks!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
fmr wrote:I can confirm that this patch is empty.
The sound exists, only it has long Attack (you have to wait 4.5 seconds before it starts). Otherwise, go in the "edit" page and put Attack to lower value.
Thank you both fmr and mhog for taking the time to look into this! :tu:

I would never have expected such a long delay.

Kind of an interesting patch ;)

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:

topaz wrote:the soniksynth 2 missing macros on import bug has not been fixed.

I was told by support that it was going to be fixed in 3.0.1 it has not. :dog:
Please reply to support and let them know and they will look into it.

Vocalpoint Studios wrote:
MickGael wrote:Stand alone loaded, but crashed when I selected the RME ASIO and Multiface I/O.
Hmm...this is my exact RME interface and I am all good now in Standalone or any other mode.

Wonder what's up with your scenario?

VP
Me too! :pray:
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Instruments”