Groove Agent 4 incl. Trial out now for all.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Check out the most recent club cubase video from 8/18 on YouTube. Greg Ondo spends a lot of time on Groove Agent 4. Seems pretty cool.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gmontano wrote:I just asked Musicians Friend via online chat and they said we don't know what products they will carry in the future and that I'll have to wait and see! Nice answer.
Yea if I owned MF I'd fire the person that gave out that kind of answer, although they may like keeping their hired help in the dark too so it may not be the sales guys fault. Shame really. GA 4 is worth the upgrade in my opinion. Just being able to save on pads different settings of the same beat while adding fills of choice is wonderful! And all I had to do was mail in a 6 year old GA1 disc to get the full version 4 ... 99 bucks ! :clap:

I bought Groove Agent 4 straight at Jrr-Shop.

I bought something there the first time.

The download links I have in my email but it was not an activation code included.

Someone here knows how long that takes with the code?

Thanks.

Florida Music Company has it available for preorder

You can save 10 dollars with any type of trade in and they usually have a 5 dollar off coupon.

http://www.floridamusicco.com/proddetai ... ewsletters#

Maximoog , I see it at JRRshop now too. That's the way to go.

Bought it too, waiting for activation code if there is one, but downloading the iso's now...

Installed demo, and when trying to load plugin it says "No valid license detected"
Should I have a activation code for the demo?

I got an activation code for the trial, with my download link.

Just checked it states the following in the DL email from Steiny;
"If no activation code is provided here, you can run your trial version without activation right after the installation."

So how does it sound?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

let us know how you like it and post some audio demos if you can:D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sounds like it could use a torrent

TTU Youtube

Rommelaar wrote:When you drag and drop the pattern into your DAW the complexity is also taken to account! Absolutely wonderful.
After a couple of days of working with the demo, I'm finally at the point where I feel reasonably comfortable using it.

The above mentioned drag 'n' drop for complexity really is an amazing feature. In fact, the whole style X/Y controller is quite groundbreaking, IMHO. I'm not aware of another program that does this. [It's covered in the Acoustic Agent part 2 vid on Youtube if you want to see it in action.]

Overall, it's a very deep program. Lot's of control over the kits, effects, routing, sample import, etc. And everything is within reach (once you know where to look, at least) for easy tweaking. I like the dedicated Aux. FX channels that are very easily assigned to individual kit pieces.

Also, the integration with Cubase 7.5 is fantastic. I also use Halion 5, and all the kits in Halion are easily swapped into GA4, and/or are seemlessly assigned for correct playback with GA4 Midi data. [I even had excellent compatibility with the kits in the new Sampletank 3--go figure.]

The only thing currently puzzling me is the Midi data that's extracted when more than one Agent is activated. It doesn't seem like these files can be used correctly once extracted, but I'm sure there must be a method to the madness that I'm missing.

Regardless, what was, at first, a daunting program to use has now become a very pleasurable experience.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Instruments”