Crazy to think Vaz Modular is the best wavetable synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:'first and foremost' is your slant
Nope, I didn't use the word slant, but you did.
I never said you used the word slant
So why do you use such incorrect irrelevant words in a discussion?

whyterabbyt wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:There's no 'of the 70s' restriction about Vaz, though. Again, that's your slant.
Nope, I didn't use that word, but you did
Well stop implying it then.

whyterabbyt wrote:Is that your conclusion? Because that, just like any of the other irrelevancies you raised, has nothing to do with its wavetable capabilities, and that was the subject in question.
My conclusion is when I see which kind of moron idiots like yourself are trying to make beef on technicalities, think I will consider selling my licence of Vaz

Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Its not incorrect or irrelvant; it describes what you did. Are you trying to pretend that a description of what someone says is the same as quoting it?

You know, like if I were to say out that I didnt use the word 'incorrect' or 'irrelevant', and yet there you are trying to pretend I did. That's the logic you're using.

Are you seriously incapable of telling the difference between those two completely different things?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:There's no 'of the 70s' restriction about Vaz, though. Again, that's your slant.
Nope, I didn't use that word, but you did
Well stop implying it then.
I didnt imply it you said it. I used it to describe what you were doing. Are you trying to pretend that a description of what someone says is the same as quoting it?

You know, like if I were to say out that I didnt use the word 'incorrect' or 'irrelevant', and yet there you are trying to pretend I did. That's the logic you're using.

Are you seriously incapable of telling the difference between those two completely different things?

whyterabbyt wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Its not incorrect or irrelvant; it describes what you did. Are you trying to pretend that a description of what someone says is the same as quoting it?
Last time I checked this is a forum, where I am allowed to make my opinion about a subject heard, without being bogged down by trolls playing besserwisser.

On the internet there is a lot of people putting slants on things, you got a big job ahead of you correcting them all

Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Is that your conclusion? Because that, just like any of the other irrelevancies you raised, has nothing to do with its wavetable capabilities, and that was the subject in question.
My conclusion is when I see which kind of moron idiots like yourself
Reported, for yet another hominem attack.
are trying to make beef on technicalities
Do you mean daring to respond to the porkies you were making of those same technicalities, the ones you brought up in the first place?

What a hypocrite.
, think I will consider selling my licence of Vaz
:lol:

How childish do you actually get?

Of course, the hypocrisy of you complaining that someone

This is amusing.. sort of ..
:borg:

whyterabbyt wrote:Do you mean daring to respond to the porkies you were making of those same technicalities, the ones you brought up in the first place?

What a hypocrite.
You mean you managed to make it work straight out of the box on OSX?

What a technical wizard.

thread needs :help:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Numanoid wrote:Last time I checked this is a forum, where I am allowed to make my opinion about a subject heard, without being bogged down by trolls playing besserwisser.
Last time I checked this is a forum, where I am also allowed to make my opinion about a subject heard, including responding to the kind of trolling you initiated here in the first place, in this instance by refuting your imagined interpretation of things with simple facts.

Feel free to explain why you believe noone has the right to express dissent with your opinion, though, I could do with a laugh.
On the internet there is a lot of people putting slants on things, you got a big job ahead of you correcting them all
Im fine here, correcting you, thanks. Glad you admit things needed the correction, though.

whyterabbyt wrote:including responding to the kind of trolling you initiated here in the first place
By saying that I prefer Reaktor over Vaz when it comes this kind of thing. That is trolling?

Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Do you mean daring to respond to the porkies you were making of those same technicalities, the ones you brought up in the first place?

What a hypocrite.
You mean you managed to make it work straight out of the box on OSX?
If that's what I meant I would have said it, wouldnt I?

First slanted imagined nonsense, then insults, now straw men, and a complete refusal to engage with the actual point at hand, ie Vaz's capability with wavetables. You're certainly not deviating from your usual style of <cough> 'debate'.
What a technical wizard.
Dunning Kruger dictates that you wouldnt know ether way.

whyterabbyt wrote:Im fine here, correcting you, thanks.
OK, so you admit you are a stalker.

Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Im fine here, correcting you, thanks.
OK, so you admit you are a stalker.
he will never stop until you say "you´re right", trust me. :lol:
Induljon a banzáj!

Return to “Instruments”