Sigmund Demo curiosity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

haha well.. it was a fun ride I guess :cP

I emailed them back in 2013 actually (found the email last night) with no response. I stopped using it until recently when I rediscovered the plugin (due to mention of it on kvr recently) and thus this thread. Re-downloaded and noticed it still behaves the same.. Very strange that they wouldn't jump on this.

In any case, Musicians Friend has it on sale right now for 50 USD so I went ahead and grabbed it. So I'm all sorts of official now. :tu:

Btw I waited 13 hours for the license to arrive in my inbox.. and nothing. So I started a chat session with MF support, the agent told me it was already sent. But he said he just sent it again. Ok.. nothing.

Then he said he could send it to another email address which I agreed. Nothing there either.

But we got it sorted after I confirmed who I was.. haha Just an FYI in case you order something digital from MF and don't get it -- don't wait around for days as they probably think you already received it. Start a chat session with support and jump through the hoops.

VitaminD wrote:Just an FYI in case you order something digital from MF and don't get it -- don't wait around for days as they probably think you already received it. Start a chat session with support and jump through the hoops.
That's a good advise.

I'd guess that most shops send out license emails in the same minute you purchase, so there should be no need to wait for days if you're waiting for a license key.

There might be several reasons if you don't get a license email.. either by miss-typing the email address when purchasing, or when the email provider flags a license email as spam, or (rarely) the email inbox is full/over quota, or (rarely) if you've used PayPal and still have set it up with an email that you don't use any more. Support should easily be able to figure that out.

If the messages were blocked they were done at the most basic server level.. because I never saw them.. they didn't even arrive in my screened mail or spam folders on the web side. Yet the customer support agent claimed they sent them to two of my email addresses (located in different countries!) and I sent email from one to the other afterwards and got that instantly.

In any case, it looked sent and OK on their end so they figured no news (response by me) is good news. haha

I would still be waiting today had I not took the initiative and questioned them. :dog:

btw this is a really really nice delay plugin.. more like a multi effects tool with the delay portion being the central element.

Return to “Effects”