Diversion 1.4 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion Diversity 2 for Diversion Diversity for Diversion

urlwolf wrote:I find it curious that one can save say FX state to disk, but not oscillator nor bus state. Or did I miss it? By oscillator I mean the entire thing, not the wave only (ie filter settings, effects etc). Even the gate can save state, whereas the two most important elements, osc and bus, can't :/
You didn't miss it. I was thinking the same thing yesterday, well almost, as I'd like to copy the settings of oscs to another, like the msegs.
We're drowning Dmitry in feature requests, but I agree this would be nice :)

Oh yeah, I have "copy osc/bus" feature in the todo list, for a long time, but there always was something of higher priority to implement. I'll add it with the first update, it's time to extract it from the depth of feature list :)

sches wrote:Oh yeah, I have "copy osc/bus" feature in the todo list, for a long time, but there always was something of higher priority to implement. I'll add it with the first update, it's time to extract it from the depth of feature list :)
:tu: :tu: :tu:

Hi, happy Diversion user here.
I was wondering one thing : I have a copy of Rapture i got from CM but never installed it : is there any reason to install it if i already have Diversion (except for the CPU use, which should be very low with Rapture as it's getting a bit old) ?
It seems that Diversion is capable of everything Rapture does, more or less, isn't it ?

The CPU difference is major, and if you're into presets at all, there's a huge library available for Rapture. I also think the sound is much different.
Music you can believe in:
http://rebshaya.com

Thank you.
I'm not much into presets (I'd use it for messing around with imported custom samples mainly), but CPU can be a concern indeed.
Do you enjoy Rapture's worflow ?
My main interrogation was : should i better spend time learning a new synth or spend the same amount of time getting deeper into the mighty Diversion (as i am enjoying the routing, modulation, and the recent sample playback engine) ? ;)

Diversion is a very easy synth to use, I think Rapture is harder and its interface is a bit fiddly imo.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Thank you.

My new Diversion set has just been released, whoever needs some fresh sounds, check it out here.
:party:

Thanks Simon for excellent work, super sounds :tu:

sches wrote:Thanks Simon for excellent work, super sounds :tu:
Thanks, Dmitry, great synth :tu: :party:

Congrats on the release, Simon! Looking forward to checking it out :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Congrats on the release, Simon! Looking forward to checking it out :tu:
Thank's Ronnie!

Sampleconstruct wrote:My new Diversion set has just been released, whoever needs some fresh sounds, check it out here.
:party:
Awesome! :hyper:

sches wrote:Oh yeah, I have "copy osc/bus" feature in the todo list, for a long time, but there always was something of higher priority to implement. I'll add it with the first update, it's time to extract it from the depth of feature list :)
That would be great :)
Can we see get any more info on what you might add to the the next version? It already has so much built into it already, but maybe there are little features to improve certain parts of it, instead of adding totally new features.

A couple I'd like to see added are: X/Y of each oscillator to control whatever else via mod matrix, like the Master Morph does. Also, adding a Favorites feature to the browser would be nice. My 2 cents. :wink:

Return to “Instruments”