free x64 reverse delay?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are there any FREE x64 delays that have a reverse mode and tempo sync?

I tried GVST Rev Delay but it doesn't sync.

:?:

Bumpity bump

This one doesn't mention x64 but you might want to check it out.
http://boscomac.free.fr/?p=the_reverser

>edit< Sorry, just saw this:
"Modules are programmed with the excellent software REAKTOR 5.9 by Native Instruments compatible AU, VST and RTAS, for MAC and PC > http://www.native-instruments.com/reaktor5.9

>>> You need the full version of Reaktor 5.9 for use them !"
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Man, that site had some great FX but I don't have REACTOR!!! :dog:

Wonder if he'll ever go VST/VSTi?
John
"B4serenity"

No. Ive searched extensively and there's no free x64 reverse delay with tempo sync.

Anyway here's a list of free 32bit reverse delay plug-ins with tempo sync. Use jBridge if your x64 host doesn't support 32bit plug-ins.

WOK REFO-D

CatDelay

TigerDelay

RetroDelay

The best x64 plugin for reverse echo/delay effects is SoundToys Crystallizer (US$179). It also includes a pitch-shifter.

Loomer Resound is 64bit and cheaper but no pitch-shifter. (US $57.00)

Rob Papen RP-Delay (USD $69)
Last edited by rasscass on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks ;)

No tempo-sync, but I'll give it a try anyway. I tried a few other Reaktor ensembles previously, but none could do what I want, and the CPU hit on them was pretty high.

I just tried to download it but either their server is really slow or my connection has a problem - couldn't get it. I'll try later.

Thanks again morelia

I've googled and searched forums but can't find a free, native x64 VST, tempo-synced, reverse delay anywhere.

Maybe I'll write to Santa - christmas 'aint too far away.

Thanks rasscass

Unfortunately, J Bridge doesn't play nice with my system. Other WIN 8.1 users have reported the same.

Cat and Retro are indeed both nice delays and pretty much exactly what I'm after. They'll probably never be updated though.

Crystallizer looks bloody great, but too expensive for me ATM. I was "down-sized" a while ago and money's too tight to mention right now.

Cheers, Andy

Can you give an example of some of the paid options you like the look of? Just out of curiosity.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Solved..!

Something I've had in my VST arsenal for a few years... Breverb II in Reverse mode does exactly what I want with a minimum CPU hit.

Thanks for the replies guys :)

Cheers, Andy

Return to “Effects”