Korg synth giveaway

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

As part of the promotion of my new album I'll give away a softsynth of the lucky winner's choice from the Korg Legacy lineup! Just like my page at http://facebook.com/krachtekelektronik to participate: if the like count reaches 200 or more until 31 October a random winner will be selected. Happy liking!

Is this Facebook website free, or does it use its costliness>?.>
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Promotion still going on, quarter of the like count is almost reached! Also created a promo image just in case (it's linked to my facebook page). :-)

so your giving us the money to buy the korg legacy right?
:borg:

peter.m.junior wrote:As part of the promotion of my new album I'll give away a softsynth of the lucky winner's choice from the Korg Legacy lineup!
Good luck to you and Facebook, I already got Korg Legacy collection so I'm sorted
peter.m.junior wrote:Promotion still going on, quarter of the like count is almost reached! Also created a promo image just in case (it's linked to my facebook page). :-)
So this is the new math of currency trading?: 200 likes = $50

BTW: A bird in Nord Modular gear, promoting Korg giveaway ? :?

peter.m.junior wrote:Image
Where can I buy this swim suit for my girlfriend? :P

You have a girlfriend ? :o

Tricky-Loops wrote:
peter.m.junior wrote:Image
Where can I buy this swim suit for my girlfriend? :P
Search for Puss Puss swimsuits, or take a look here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thepusspuss

V0RT3X wrote:so your giving us the money to buy the korg legacy right?
Nope, I'll give you the login for the Korg user area after I buy the plugin of your choice. Then you can change all the user data so you'll be the only one having access to it.

peter.m.junior wrote:
Nope, I'll give you the login for the Korg user area after I buy the plugin of your choice. Then you can change all the user data so you'll be the only one having access to it.
huh ?? :scared:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
peter.m.junior wrote:
huh ?? :scared:
I double your huh, and add WTF ?? :?

Well, that's the usual way you sell your Korg software stuff. :)

Numanoid wrote:
peter.m.junior wrote:As part of the promotion of my new album I'll give away a softsynth of the lucky winner's choice from the Korg Legacy lineup!
Good luck to you and Facebook, I already got Korg Legacy collection so I'm sorted
peter.m.junior wrote:Promotion still going on, quarter of the like count is almost reached! Also created a promo image just in case (it's linked to my facebook page). :-)
So this is the new math of currency trading?: 200 likes = $50

BTW: A bird in Nord Modular gear, promoting Korg giveaway ? :?
Thanks for your kind wishes! And yes, it's a girl in a swimsuit with a synth-like image promoting a synth giveaway worth USD 49.99. Nice offer from an unknown artist who's giving away his music for free anyway. ;-).

Regarding your other question ("huh wtf"). When you buy a software product, you usually get an account with a user control panel. Here you can edit your personal details. So in case you for example buy used software, the above method I mentioned is - many times - the only way of legal license transfer. Hope I could make it clear despite English is not my native language.

peter.m.junior wrote:Regarding your other question ("huh wtf"). When you buy a software product, you usually get an account with a user control panel. Here you can edit your personal details. So in case you for example buy used software, the above method I mentioned is - many times - the only way of legal license transfer.
:dog:

peter.m.junior wrote:Regarding your other question ("huh wtf"). When you buy a software product, you usually get an account with a user control panel.
I usually get a serial number, that I go on to register in my account.
the above method I mentioned is - many times - the only way of legal license transfer.
It may be the only way, but that doesn't make it legal
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”