MPowerSynth beta released, available for an introductory price and you can even get it for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

from earlier threads he mentioned this 'synth' won't be included in any of the 'fx' bundles. not sure about the discount though.

edit* i assume automations are disabled in demo version correct :neutral:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Vojtech, I've been trying out your new synth, and after I play a preset a little bit, the global volume drops to -32.5 dB and then to -30.0 dB by itself. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to do that. I'm using FL Studio 11.1 and an Alesis Q49 keyboard. It happens with FLS' little internal keyboard too.

Other than that, I like what I've seen so far!

Roy

Very slow server... are they on a dial up modem?

When i activate "don't allow Keyboard focus" in FL11 (which is needed to play via computerkeys for example on notebooks) the MPowersynth hangs up.

Also i must activate the plugin everytime again that it be shown in the list of available plugins within FL11.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

My internet is down so I'm downloading it over 3G on my phone... :hihi:

valerian_777 wrote:When i activate "don't allow Keyboard focus" in FL11 (which is needed to play via computerkeys for example on notebooks) the MPowersynth hangs up.
FL11.
I'm having the same problem, the interface completely locks up.

blackflag wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:When i activate "don't allow Keyboard focus" in FL11 (which is needed to play via computerkeys for example on notebooks) the MPowersynth hangs up.
FL11.
I'm having the same problem, the interface completely locks up.
Strange. Can't confirm this. :shrug:

Congrats on the new product, Melda. I'll get busy trying to get it for free. :hyper:

It's probably just me but I think the Noise-OSC is too loud. Even when I set it to only 1% wet (a very unusal way to define volume, btw...) it sounds quite loud.

Is there a polyphony control? MPower is killing my CPU :D

Also there seems to be an initialization issue when rendering. Here is a power pad example I made, you here the bump (probably from the filter) at the beginning which shouldnt be there.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/334 ... erTest.mp3

Congrats on the release. Wow, that effect section is crazy. I'm seriously overwhelmed by the amount of parameter on each fx. Good luck with the release.

And i also think the price is too high. I think you should set it at max 200$ instead.
musisikamar.com

I agree with the price comments. The possibilities with this are huge, though! Congrats on the progress thus far

Has anyone been able to put together a cool trance-ish supersaw as lead or as pad? I am trying but it doesn't seem to sound right.

Hey, on thing, when I setup a rectangle and modulate the "Halve" value I get a pulse width modulation sound. On my machine there is a lot of noise coming in at short pulse widths near 100%. When I set automation protection to minimal it works fine, if I set a higher value there is the noise.

From the description it sounds like the automation protection value is only relevant for real time processing? Or does it also affect offline rendering?

BTW got my first crash in Ableton Live 64 Bit with MPowerSynth Beta
I sent you guys a PM ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Return to “Instruments”