─┘─█┐▄┘─█┐░▒▓█⊷乙Ξ乃尺ム⊷█▓▒░_█┐█▄┘▀▅─▌

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just went all through the patches. f**king great work Kyhon.

I'm going to be greedy and ask for modwheel and aftertouch mappings because these have such amazing playability already. And performance controls if you're feeling frisky. Oh and level trimming, some of the outputs are a little hot and clip with a single note.

Just being greedy though, really these sound great. I don't even know where to begin. I don't think there was a bad patch in any of the banks. It's also really impressive hearing what can be done with just Zebra. Hell of a tool.

Are you planning to do a commercial set?
noise and beats: Negutyv Xeiro do people actually click these?
gearlust: Roland JP-8000, too much/not enough eurorack
machinecode by: u-he, Bitwig, Fabfilter, NI, et al

THANK you Xybre for this warm words ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
The reason I did not do modwheel it's because I do not use it , I prefer to map other buttons in my controller and make my own style ∿∿∿ .By the way , is was not always a place to put aftertouch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Now the sounds in your hand , you can map everything you like ◕‿↼ .
My next sounds gonna be samples (sound like 36st century ෴ஓ෴ )

kyhon wrote:THANK you Xybre for this warm words ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
The reason I did not do modwheel it's because I do not use it , I prefer to map other buttons in my controller and make my own style ∿∿∿ .By the way , is was not always a place to put aftertouch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Now the sounds in your hand , you can map everything you like ◕‿↼ .
My next sounds gonna be samples (sound like 36st century ෴ஓ෴ )
That's cool, its really not difficult for me to do. I was thinking though that since you did such a good job with the patches that you'd know which are the most interesting parameters to modulate. ;)

I've been getting into samples lately, there's a shocking amount of them, but surprisingly few stand out. Hence tools like Granite, Mangle, Alchemy, and others to extra something interesting out of them.
noise and beats: Negutyv Xeiro do people actually click these?
gearlust: Roland JP-8000, too much/not enough eurorack
machinecode by: u-he, Bitwig, Fabfilter, NI, et al

≧◡≦

There were some files missing in experimental sounds.
≷FIX≶

kyhon wrote:There were some files missing in experimental sounds.
≷FIX≶

kyphon (person with unknown origin or planet),
I'm not sure what you mean. I downloaded the file again and did not see any different patch names in the experimental sounds. I probably misunderstood you.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote:
kyhon wrote:There were some files missing in experimental sounds.
≷FIX≶

kyphon (person with unknown origin or planet),
I'm not sure what you mean. I downloaded the file again and did not see any different patch names in the experimental sounds. I probably misunderstood you.
I accidentally deleted the link to experimental . Day before yesterday, I uploaded by mistake with some missing files, and yesterday i uploaded with the full pack .It only for people that downloaded the Day before yesterday and yesterday. yesterday ( so funny word) .Try telling this word full of times continuously. It is not easy! ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

۷ﻉɼץ รଂѻก ⇀⇢→ ↝ ↣ ⇨⇉ ▸ ▹ ▻ ▶ ▷⊱⋙ ㋛ ᘫ⊚חᙀ∿ ㋛

This is absolutely one of the best presets that i ever hear :D . It's avant-garde and Complex sounds. Finally someone who does something different in ( wavetable , additive ) synthesis. so refreshing. Amazing job kyhon. many thanks :clap: . do you have another works ? samples? or music ?

THANKS ALOT - Ṩ◊レ∆Яи◊ᄊ∑ (ᵔᴥᵔ)≻ . These days I'm working on something new. It's going to be a library of madnessヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ . I have music, but I didn't published them . maybe soon ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

ᖺᗴᒪᒪᗢ ℱᖇᙓᗩḰᔕ . Today I wanted to give you a pleasant surprise in zebra, and because Im flying today I didnt finish . when i coming back i will put it on my web ( just wanted to say ® )
◂ ● ╭━╮
╰╮╰╮
╭╋╮╰╮
╰╯┃┃┃
╭╮┃┃┃
╰╋╯╭╯
╭╯╭╯
◂ ● ╰━╯

looking forward to it!

thanks in advance.
바보

Eager to check it out!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

ʎɯ ᕼᗝᙢᗢ ᔕᗩᕈᓰᙓﬡᔕ ƒя☤ℯᾔⅾṧ

http://www.kyhon.com/ ⇨ experimental (bonus וnside)

╭━━━┳━╮╱╭╮╱╭┳━━━┳╮╱╱╭╮
┃╭━━┫┃╰╮┃┃╱┃┃╭━╮┃╰╮╭╯┃
┃╰━━┫╭╮╰╯┃╱┃┃┃╱┃┣╮╰╯╭╯
┃╭━━┫┃╰╮┃┣╮┃┃┃╱┃┃╰╮╭╯
┃╰━━┫┃╱┃┃┃╰╯┃╰━╯┃╱┃┃
╰━━━┻╯╱╰━┻━━┻━━━╯╱╰╯
∃ℵⒿ☮¥ ∃ℵⒿ☮¥ ∃ℵⒿ☮¥ ∃ℵⒿ☮¥ ∃ℵⒿ☮¥

IN S5 0014+813 PRESET SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T WORK , I DONT NO WAYAYA . If it does sound like white noise that means it does not work. And if it has the sound of aliens it works

Return to “u-he”