Hi, my name is ____ and I haven't bought a synth in ___ days

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kraznet wrote:I keep telling myself I don't need any more VSTi's and then those damn 50% off deals come along.... Hello GForce Virtual String Machine + Expansion :party: :help:
Swearing off the sales, esp. those G.D. no-brainers, is a bit like quitting smoking. I've done both (*knock* *knock*), and TBH I'm not sure which was more difficult..
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Hi, my name is Frantz and I haven't bought a synth in 8,640,000 seconds.

* Seconds may be a better unit of measure for many KVRers although I don't buy that frequently. 8,640,000 seconds = 100 days.

** My last synth purchase was Electra2.

I haven't bought a synth in 11 days (Arturia MicroBrute was the last one).

However I bought a reverb after that... :)

I've sold more synths than I've purchased this year (so far). I have nothing more to say with regard to this matter. :borg:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I havent bough a synth plugin in 4 months and I already sold two.
dedication to flying

I bought K9 last Christmas, just for Kontakt5. A few Hollowsun samples, the Alchemy 50% expansion sale, but no synths.
Nothing new interests me, I haven't outgrown all that I already have.

Hello. My name is Barry and I have not bought any synths since 5 days ago. And that was a used VCS3...:)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

f**k, I forgot about picking a Maschine Mk1 controller and updating to version 2..oh, but that's not a synth though, so I'm still good.

trimph1 wrote:Hello. My name is Barry and I have not bought any synths since 5 days ago. And that was a used VCS3...:)
Show off.

bluedad wrote:f**k, I forgot about picking a Maschine Mk1 controller and updating to version 2..oh, but that's not a synth though, so I'm still good.
Just keep telling yourself that.;)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Hi, my name is Kevin and I haven't brought a synth in 365 days.( or more ) I subsist on SSI disability. Lack of disposable income makes it easy to resist purchases. Personally I am not very interested in the trend of uber synths that seem to be prevalent. There are many free synths that satisfy my gear lust as well as my production requirements. Recently CK modules set their products free, so if I ever need an uber synth now I have two. :D

14 days, jumped on IL's 50% off sale on the last day. Told myself that would be it for a while, have tons of synths that do practically anything already and sample libraries are more worth the money...but a few days of playing with the Bazille beta has already about half changed my mind...

A big reason I no longer read a lot of posts about new synths/effects, cause I REALLY don't NEED any more. The less I read about a new synth...the less I want it or feel I NEED it. ;)

bluedad wrote:f**k, I forgot about picking a Maschine Mk1 controller and updating to version 2..oh, but that's not a synth though, so I'm still good.
Oh no...... :uhuhuh: you're not getting off that easy!

Never bought a vsti until 1 month ago.

Was using Live Suite 8 ones (and some free & oportunity vsti's), until Z3ta+ 2 70% off sale.

Then 3 days later Sonar X3 Pro 60% off sale, and I couldn't let it go! Yes I know it's a host, but comes with a lot of instruments.

More than enough for me.

Return to “Instruments”