How can we fight with PIRATED DAW, VAT, Loops & Presets

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

many people use PIRATED VST's, DAW's Loops and samples, VST Presets. many you can find in torrents. but developers can find you if you using cracked DAW or VST.
and audio samples also with hidden watermark. :D

1. What about Music production tutorials videos. how they find a person after watch and get knowledge. :x

2. And how sound designers get action after steeling there VST presets. people can make that sounds after analysis original one. :x

there are plenty of Training videos and huge VST presets can find in torrents :party:

WHAT ABOUT THAT AND HOW WE MAKE A BETTER WORLD. :tu:

how about making threads and letting people know such things exist and even how to get them with torrents :roll:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

That's a good one

VAT, yeah, with a couple of shots from this one, fighting is much easier

come on ! why nobody like anti-piracy. is that people want, i mean everything free....

boobytrap wrote:And how sound designers get action after steeling there VST presets.
Never heard about steeling VST presets. Do they sound harder and bigger after they are steeled?

i think same sound, different author ....

Oh dear :lol:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

HI mysticvibes

now i feel so comfortable.

sorry boobytrap, it was kinda funny you didn't get what Chapelle was trying to say. I suggest reading his post again carefully:)

TTU Youtube

maybe nobody download sound presets by using torrents. my mistake.
that's none of my business ether.

Ether and steel, that would make strong patches ja!

Numanoid wrote:Ether and steel, that would make strong patches ja!
They might sound metallic, though.

Numanoid wrote:Ether and steel, that would make strong patches ja!
I was just about to fill him in, but not at the expense of someone else's humor :lol:

TTU Youtube

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”