Bazille bug

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey

Just got Bazille and every time i choose to select a new instance of bazille in Logic, i have to punch in the serial every time to get rid of the crackling. How can i fix this?? is it maybe just cuz i had the beta installed previously??

Bojay wrote:Hey

Just got Bazille and every time i choose to select a new instance of bazille in Logic, i have to punch in the serial every time to get rid of the crackling. How can i fix this?? is it maybe just cuz i had the beta installed previously??
I had that (on windows) and deleting the bazille.data folder then re-installing cured it. Just make sure you backup any non-factory presets in the folder first.

Bojay wrote:Hey

Seems like your permissions may be broken. You can either repair permissions or do the following:

- locate MacHD/Users/You/Library/Application Support/u-he/

check out http://www.u-he.com/cms/faqs#where-do-i ... r-mac-only

- make sure that you have write permissions for the u-he folder
- check if there's a file "com.u-he.Bazille.plist" and if so, delete it
- start Logic, create 1 instance of Bazille
- enter your serial, press "ok" when succeeding
- restart Logic and verify that a fresh instance says "registered to your name"

If that doesn't help, contact support at u-he dot com and they can e.g. create a license file manually for you.

- Urs

Return to “u-he”