Computer Music Magazine Vault question

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can someone tell the difference between the CM versions of two eaReckon plugs (eaReckon CM-COMP 87 as well as eaReckon CM-EQUA87) and their namesakes, both freely available at the eaReckon website?

Oops, this apparently is an Instruments thread, so put it in Effects.

Music Tech magazine got an interesting vault solution, the DVD's are available to download directly from their website :o

EDIT: Breaking forum rules
Last edited by Numanoid on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Numanoid, this is second thread today in which your participated/resurrected after I previously googled it trying to find something, actually I was searching for Dune BE and Beat magazine vault (it's not vault, it's studio drive), so that lead me to same threads, first you answered in Dune BE thread and I was like "wow, talking about telepathy", but now in this vault one too :o :lol:

I check the mag sites quite regularly, they got many cool news, and offer freebies quite often.

...and me, me wants freebies :borg: :oops:

EDIT: Breaking forum rules
Last edited by Numanoid on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote: ...and me, me wants freebies :borg: :oops:
Yeah :borg:

Numanoid wrote:...and me, me wants freebies
Well, they're not really freebies, are they?

"Here digital subscribers can find the DVD content ..."

Just because something is easy to steal it doesn't mean it's not theft.

1wob2many wrote:Just because something is easy to steal it doesn't mean it's not theft.
So you don't listen to the odd tune on youtube now and again and feel like a thief then :P

I do and it makes me feel like a dirty, dirty boy. :hihi:

The next issue of CM is shortly out, they have added the cover at CM vault :hyper:

Numanoid wrote:
1wob2many wrote:Just because something is easy to steal it doesn't mean it's not theft.
So you don't listen to the odd tune on youtube now and again and feel like a thief then :P
ah, the old 'its okay if i pirate because you must do too' bullshit.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Well, that doesn't make you less of a youtube thief/pirate anyhow :shrug:

Numanoid wrote:Well, that doesn't make you less of a youtube thief/pirate anyhow :shrug:
What, your attempt to access material without the necessary permission? Correct; your active attempt to breach their copyright terms does indeed have zero correlation with or relationship to anything else, including your imagined 'your wrong makes my wrong okay' justification.

But if you're happy to make this your argument for pirating MT's material, Im sure a moderator will be happy to address that. You're very keen on demanding moderator intercession for things far more trivial, Im sure you wont have an issue with that.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Numanoid wrote:The next issue of CM is shortly out, they have added the cover at CM vault :hyper:
Out on the 25th according to the current issue.

sprnva wrote:
Numanoid wrote:The next issue of CM is shortly out, they have added the cover at CM vault :hyper:
Out on the 25th according to the current issue.
Kind of weird that the new cover already is up then, maybe the print issue is out in the UK?

I'm not sure if there's a difference in release dates for the print and digital editions. I would have expected them to launch the same day (or maybe digital first as it's easier to do).

Return to “Instruments”